5. HIS FAMILY

SHAURYA'S POV

After leaving that place I went straight to my house and barged in my grand mother's room. She was reading some spiritual book.
As soon as I got in ,my speed slowed down and a small smile lit up on my face. I sat on my knees and kept my head in her lap.

I can feel her smiling and patting my head gently with her soft hands. 'This lady has so much power inside her that she takes away all my pain and tension in just few seconds.' I thought and smile crept on my lips.

" So whom have you fought with today??" She asked.

"Ummhmm grandma how do you know everything about me??" I asked arching up my head to see her.

"Cause cause causssseee... I am your superdadi right?" She said maintaining a childish face and pinching my nose.

I laughed out and went back to memory lane where I was a kid and called her my superdadi. More than half of our childhood we siblings have spent with grandma since mom dad along with other elders of the family were busy in handling business with grandpa. That's why we kids are more connected to grandma than anyone else.

"Yeah my superdadi" I said and pinched her white soft cheeks on which wrinkles passed from nowhere to nowhere but still had shine on it.

"Oouchhh !! Shhaaauryaaa what is this you know you are not a small kid with soft hands your hands are rough enough now, so keep them to yourself." She said maintaining a frown on her face and rubbing her cheeks.

"Hahaha you should also understand that sweetheart I am growing up so stop treating me like one small kid." I said getting up and adjusting myself.

"Okay then do anything and everything you want to but this is not happening Mr. Shaurya Singh Singhal. " She said adjusting her specs on her flat fat nose.

"Soo this will keep on goooooiiiinngggg superrrrrrrrrdaddiiii" I said again pinching her cheeks.

She lightly slapped my back and shooed me away. Her cheeks turned red due to pinching and she was rubbing them to ease them. She moved her head away maintaining an fake angry face.

"Aww my girlfriend is angry haan ??" I asked my grandmother while trying to hold her figure in my arms.

"Girlfriend!! Who girlfriend?? Oh my god!! I can't believe this!! is it true ? YOU ARE HAVING A ' GIIIIRRL FFRRIEENND'. " Here comes the booming sound of my little devil sister.

"Oh shit!!" I murmured under my breath.. now how will I stop her..this walking radio.

"Anju (short form of Anjali) Anju listen.." I tried to explain her when she cut me in middle.

"No no no no Bhai why should I listen... tell me why?? You are having a girlfriend and you are telling us this late...you know how desperate family is ,to get you married but no..you never agreed to this .But now I will tell this to everyyyyyy one so they get you married to your 'girlfriend' and .....gateway to my marriage will open. " She said happily clapping her hands.

'Goddd why she is so excited about her marriage??' I thought getting fed up but my thoughts went on a break when I saw her in living area ready to shout about my non - existing fake girlfriend.

'HELL NOOOO' I thought and rushed towards her .

"Bari mmmmmmmm" before she could speak more I shut her mouth tightly with my palm and dragged her to the nearby room. Through the glass door I saw my mom coming out of her room... definitely in search of this idiot Anjali. She found her every where in the living room but when she didn't find her she shrugged and returned to her room. I relaxed and sighed.

Then I had a look of my sinister sister who was seeing me with wide eyes and was trying to free herself from me.

"Shh stay quiet ...I am freeing you but ,I don't need any drama just shut up and listen to whatever I speak. Okay??" I said and slowly freed her from my grip. She was catching her breath and eyeing me at the same time as if I am a criminal.

"What the hell was this Mr. Big Brother do you want to kill me??" She asked catching her breath.

"I will definitely do that happily.. my sinister sister... if you again pull this kind of stunt again." I replied.

"What the hell was I doing wrong haan?? Tell me no no tell me na...why are you quite. Ohhooo......now I got it ...... so you want to be in a secret relationship with your lady love right??" She again started blabbering.

"Wait." I said and started searching for that in the drawls...'ohho where are you my saviour' I thought.

I was about to close the third drwal when I saw it. YESSS !! I got it. I took it out in a way that she don't see it and tore a part of it after which I put it back in the drwal quickly. Hiding it behind I went near her.

She was looking at me with this-man-has-definitely-gone-mad expression...but for what I want to thank God is her closed mouth.

I immediately put that thing on her mouth which astonished her.

She was about remove it when I stopped her and said..." Don't.. don't you dare to remove this sellotape before I complete my words and ........let the mansion be free of noise pollution for some time." I said last part to tease her.

She passed a death glare to me, to which I replied with a teasing laughter after which she asked with her eyes to explain the matter. I nodded and made her understand that I was calling gandma my girlfriend.

After understanding my point she nodded her head and asked me whether she can remove the tape now or not I moved towards her and started removing the tape she was moving her hand in a way to make me understand that I do it slowly I nodded and then at once pulled out the tape without wasting any other second. 😝😝

"Aaaaahhh Bhaaaaaai " she said groaning.

"Small punishment for you little sister...and you know what you deserved a bigger one." I said and smacked her head slowly.

"If you were not my brother you would have definitely lost your life till now." She said pointing a finger towards me.

"Hahahahaha mutual feelings dear sinister sister " I said pinching her nose and ran away because I knew she will not leave me with 206 bones if I be with her right now...she hates it when someone touch her nose.(possessive much)

"BHAAAAAAAI" She groaned and ran after me.

Little did she knew she can never catch me.

**************************

Hi!!!! Everyone...
How was the update readers..
I wish I am not boring you..
Through this update I wanted to give you a hint of Shaurya's family life.  Well this man loves his family a lot and can do anything for them..at the same time he leave a chance to disturb his siblings.. but at last he loves them a lot.

In next update again our hero will meet heroine.

One more thing I may update my story late because of being busy in my brother's marriage, but stay tuned as I will try my level best to update soon if possible.

Till then best wishes and take care. Lots of love😘😘😘😘.

🍂