"...aap Swayam ko jaanthe honge... Kyunki kam se kam dus saal se woh toh aapko jaanthe hein!"

"Ji?. D-dus s-saal?.."

"Haan... Jabse aapke family London se New York shift huye the... Aur phir Mumbai... Aur ab phirse yahaan..."

"Ugh... Uncle w-woh..."

"Beta ek pita chaahe jitne bhi apne bachche se dur rahe, phir bhi apne bachchon ki pasand jaan jaate hein! Humein pata hein Swayam kya chaahta hein.."

Rai Prakash Mansion, NY.
A bright shiny morning and the naughty sunlight peeked into Sharon's drawing room where she sat idly, thinking about the recent events and most importantly about what Swayam had told her. He asked her for friendship. But that meant difficulty in keeping what she promised his dad. This even made it impossible for her to shut her eyes the whole night. Mr. Shekhawat's words played in her mind over and over, while simultaneously the thought where she actually put her hands on Swayam's having accepted his friendship!

She knew perfectly well that Mr. Shekhawat was a man of his words and that he would let her parents know anytime soon about his intentions of becoming a family with the Rai Prakash's. His thought definitely took her morning hunger away.

That's when her phone rang.
"Hello? Yeah Nancy?"

"Ma'am there's been an issue. Please come to Corewell's office!"

"Okay I'll be there in half an hour!"

Meanwhile in Mumbai.
Rey's house. Night time.
His dad had left early that day and Kria had looked into sending all the servants home. Rey knew she liked privacy and to be alone during cooking. But that didn't stop him from keeping away from her in the kitchen as she prepared roti and potato bhaji.

"Rey! Agar aap yahaan se baahar nahi jaa sakthe toh at least mujhe tang mat karo. Humaare dinner hi paka rahi hun, agar jal gaye toh mein aapko jhodungi nahi!" She said pointing the belan to him while he stepped back from holding her by her waist, that was left uncovered in her short white tank top and cotton shorts.

"Kria... Baby tum jaanti ho ki tumhaari yeh outfit kitni sexy hein... Mein apne haathon ko control nahi kar pa raha hun!"

"Oh! Toh isliye aapne yeh outfit yahaan mere liye khareedke rakha huh?! Toh iss baar sirf mein jaaungi shopping keliye..."

"Of course! Mein khud tumhe drop karunga! Aur tum aur sexy kapde leke aana!"

"Rey! Aap bhi na!" She stomped her feet animatedly while he stepped closer to her, her back hitting on his muscular chest. Suddenly her breath hitched when she felt his hot exhaling on her naked neck and shoulder. His hands once again invaded her naked waists and pulled her closer to his body that her curves positioned perfectly with his. Her flour mixed hand slipped the roti away from their grips with the tingle sensation passing through her spine with his kiss placed on her sensitive spot he knew on her neck. Her toes curled as he swiftly swept her off the ground into his strong arms and lead them to the sofa in the hall all the while she clinged to him her arms around his neck.

He placed her on the warm soft, the transporting causing her tank top to rise up enough to show the yellow underneath that held her beautiful assets in place. His eyes roamed all over her upper body, from her face to her cleavage that was barely covered and a few centimeters away and then his face lowered into the nook of her neck that caused her a sensual awe produced. His hands played with her belly button causing her to squirm with his teasing. He enjoyed trading her with his kisses and naughtiness for which she feel for all the time, but his happiness doubled at the thought that she was his. And only he had the right and power to do so.

A smile formed on his face while Kria still squirmed in his arms, her legs interlocked with his, her hands pulling his head and torso onto her. He slowly pulled away to face the beautiful girl of his dreams that now lay so peacefully under his weight, longing for him.

He lowered his face once again, this time his lips aiming at hers. She closed her eyes to feel the best feeling ever and he closed in the distance. But in the midst a burning smell from the kitchen stole Kria's attention from romance to the roti getting burned on the stove, that they had forgotten to switch off while busying in igniting themselves. Her hands immediately pushed Rey off of her, who remained confused while looking at Kria who jumped and ran into the kitchen and then swiftly running to her room afterwards.

And then he smiled again having understood her actions, seeing her in a new pair of tank top and shorts, blushing furiously at him while arranging the dishes. He stood up after loosening his jeans, adjusting down the 'Kria-effect' in his pants and moving to the dining table to have their dinner.

Well everything was going more than fine in Rey's household. But what happens to Rai Prakash household with all the changes that are about to happen? Let's wait and see...