I'm not the type to eavesdrop, but I guess I'm trying new things now.

"Yes Liam I've got the pictures. I'm sending them to you right now." Jocelyn whispered. "No she doesn't know. Yes. Mhm. Yes I'm very sure it's the right person. Yes, ok, bye Liam."

"Why were you on the phone with him?" I stopped and set the cups down on the table next to me crossing my arms and glaring hard at her.

She flushed a bright red and looked like a deer caught in headlights with tears coming down her face shaking with anxiety, "Please...I-I-I-I did-didn't...," she stuttered.

"You were talking to Liam, why do you even have his phone number? Do you work for him Jocelyn?" I asked bewildered.

"..."

"No way." I whispered with tears streaming down my face. "Your suppose to be my best friend. I-I I TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled pointing a finger at him.

"Selena please...I-I-I'm sti-still the sa-same per-" she cried out reaching towards my arm.

I ran out the house and getting in my car driving to Mike's place. It didn't take me a while considering how much speed tickets I would be getting, and I think I might have passed six red lights.

"Mike! MIKE! BABE!" I yelled through his house hoping he was in here before Liam get to him. I ran past people with confusion looking for him.

"Woah. Woah. Where's the fire?" He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We need to get out of here. Like NOW!"

"Why?"

"Do you know Liam Hall by any chance?" I asked eyes darting everywhere because people had stopped and started staring me down.

"Yes." He chuckled letting me go and looking at me questionably. "That idiot's my step brother."

I took a deep breath and screamed. "Why is everyone full of fucking surprises today?"

Mike flinched covering his ears and removing them after I was done with screaming and shrugged picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders. He took off towards his bedroom and dropped me on his bed.

I chuckled. "He said something about his wolf eating you or tearing you apart or something. I never knew it was legal to have a dangerous animal as a pet."

"What are you talking about. Liam doesn't have a pet wolf; he is a wolf." Mike said kissing my neck. "Are you his mate or something?"

"What are you talking about? Liam is not a wolf that man is complete human, no I take that back." I snickered running my hands through his hair. "What the heck is a mate?"

Mike pulled back away from me completely getting off the bed staring at me, "Wait so you don't anything about him being Alpha and his pack."

"Your talking gibberish Mike, come back to bed with me."

"Selena I don't think your understanding anything that I'm saying." He said shaking his head with a serious face.

"Well duh that's what I've been telling you all this time." I laughed grabbing his arm and pushing him back on the bed straddling his hips. I started kissing down his neck and kissing up till I reach his lips. He groaned and I started grinding onto him.

This is not what I'd thought would happen when I came to save him from Liam's wrath but I'm certainly not going to object. A kiss is one of the most sensual happenings, aside from sex and, of course, I loved it. His lips was warm and tasted of mint; he had obviously been chewing gum earlier.

His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine locked around his neck pulling myself closer to him slightly. When we broke apart for air, I rested my forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. His smirk told me everything and I smiled back, sinking into his hold.

All too soon an extreme growl made us pull apart, and run out to the backyard only to see a huge white wolf growling at us.

I stepped back in fear. "Oh my god Mike there's a wolf in your back yard."

He simply just laughed and crouched down, I heard the breaking of bones and I stepped back in fear. The once human that was standing beside me a moment ago was now transformed into a black wolf with red eyes. The black wolf jumped off the porch and ran towards the white one circling it. Me being the idiot I am, I just plain out fainted.

********

(Liam's Wolf )-----above

Hope you enjoy this and please vote and comment on what you think.