30 장

~Next Day~

Jungkook's POV

OMG TODAY IS THE DAY I AM GONNA RECORD A SONG WITH AGUST FUCKING D!! Okay that sounded so wrong... Help me... Anyway... I look at my watch to see what time it is. Nearly 12 am, i need to get ready because i need to be there in one hour!

I look myself in the mirror. Looking good~ I take my house keys and runs out can't be late! Fuck it is raining i just need to take it easy and don't fall! Yea... That can't be hard right? 

~Time skip to when Jungkook is at the studio~

I think i made it. 12:58 am, just in time! I knock at the door and soon it opens by Yoongi that smiles at me.

"Welcome back! Are you ready to record for real?"

"As ready i can ever be!" I give him a smile which he returns

He leads me in the studio to the recording room. He describes what i am supposed to do and the different signs he does when i need to higher my note or lower it. I nod when he asks if i got everything which i actually did! I walk in to the recording room and warms up my voice a bit until Yoongi gives me a thumb up that means i should start sing.

~Time skip to after the recording~

He motions to me to come out.

"That was awesome!!" I blush at his comment

"T-Thank you Yoongi Hyung" 

"No thank you for being the voice in my song!"

I was just to open my mouth when his phone starts to ring. He excuses himself and answers it.

"Hi?--- Yea?--- I can't come right now--- Is it really that important?--- Fine fine i will come--- Yah i am not mad i am just tired ok?--- No?--- Ok ok i am on my way--- Bye!---" He ends the call annoyed

"Sorry for that Kookie but i really need to go..."

Did he just call me Kookie...?

"I-It is fine Hyung"

"I swear i will fix one day so we can hang out! And i don't mean in the studio i mean outside somewhere"

"O-Okay, bye hyung!"

We both walk outside and he says bye and walks fast away. Why does he needs to be so handsome?? And he called me Kookie! I thought i would die right there and then! Plus he wants to hang out with me outside the studio! This is just the best day ever!!