"Any way I can't possibly go I got to stay near the factory" Jeremy tells them.

"Hey listen you got to go this is the chance of a life time" Odd tells him.

"And like you said Xana been pretty quiet lately there isn't much risk Harry and I can keep an eye on the super scan for you" Aelita says to Jeremy.

"Admit your freaking out you're totally scared" Odd smirks.

"No you're wrong for your information I'd love to go" Jeremy tells them grabbing the letter from Odd.

The bell rings.

"Any ways we'd got to go to class now, see you later Einstein your going to get the ride of your life" Odd tells him walking away from him with the others.

"Yeah I'm going to have one heck of a time" Jeremy mutters.

A few minutes later

Class

"Alright now let's concentrate on this exercise in an orthogonal figure oh I J on given points ABC we Goes to set up the points on a diagram then we calculate the lengths a b a c NB c then on the diagram we place point D so the vector a B equal vector J..." the teacher tells the class writing on the board.

While Aelita couldn't concatenate due to the post card, then she looks at Jeremy work, but looks away when he sees her looking, then Aelita turns around to look at Odd, and Ulrich.

"I missed the beginning okay if I look at your paper" Aelita asks them.

"But why it's on the blackboard" Odd whisperes back to her.

"I know, but it makes my eyes tired" Aelita replies back, then she smiles grabbing the piece of paper.

"Hey what are you up to huh" Jeremy asks her.

"Nothing I want to know who wrote the card" Aelita tells him.

"You think it was us who sent it, come on Aelita wake up look at the postmark it's Canada not Kadic Academy" Jeremy tells her.

"Your right it's a real mystery" Aelita replies back.

"I don't see anything mysterious about it Miss Stones you simply have to concentrate" the teacher tells her looking back at them.

"Uh, yes ma'am" Aelita says.

Airport

"After your flight will have a quick photo session of you in the plane for our next issue of cosmos future and formula" a man says walking over to a fighter jet.

"Jeremy I would like you to meet Greg you're pilot" the man says.

"Uh hey there kid well you're ready to get your thrills" Greg asks Jeremy.

"Um, I think so" Jeremy answers. He gets blinded with flash from a camera.

"Well now our flight will begin with a low altitude takeoff after which we'll gain altitude with some vertical and oblique climbs then I'll do some barrel rolls banking diving in loops before a live fire striker exercise on a fixed ground target in brief were going really rock and roll" Greg explains to Jeremy.

"How's that for a flight plan" a man asks smiling at Jeremy.

"Not bad there's just one little thing I'd rather you left out" Jeremy replied back.

"Hmm oh yeah what's that" Greg asks.

"The flight" Jeremy says.

The three adults look at him in confusion.