Neil x Magical! Reader

I've had this idea in my head for awhile but I couldn't find a plot till today in business!

3rd Person

Y/N had a secret. One she could tell no one. She was half magic. Her mother was Kinnara. That meant she would grow wings when she found her true love... the only magic she had at the moment was her necklace. Her mother gave it to her before she was hunted down. The necklace had the power to control anything...

Y/N POV

Why did my dad send me to this shit summer camp? He said l had to socialize. I don't socialize because of my prophecy...
When the one finds her true love,
Her wings while sprout,
There's no stopping,
Them flowing out.
It's stupid but still. I arrived late and was at the camp to be greeted by a tall red headed man.
"You must be Y/N! Welcome to Camp Campbell! My name is David, I'll be your counselor for the summer" he explained to me. I peeked my head around his body to notice a tall, lanky boy with brown hair. My back started to hurt. The pain got stronger and stronger.
"Are you ok?!" David tried to help me but I rose into the air grabbing everyone's attention. A pair of wings come sprouting out my back. The campers look up at me in awe. I saw the counselor screaming as I came back down. I look at my wings and find an ombré of F/C going through them.
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" David picked me up and shook me.
"My prophecy..." I said while looking at the tall boy with brown hair.
"Wait what?" David put me down and I walked over to the boy. Everyone still looking at me in awe.
"What's your name?" I asked the freaked out boy. He looked behind me with a confused face oh him.
"HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT ABOUT YOUR WINGS!?" He shouted.
"Well I've always known about them" I smiled at him. "As I was saying. What's your name?"
"N-Neil" he looked like he was going to pass out.

Timeskip to about a month into the summer

I somehow actually like the camp! Well the best thing is my wings! I can fly around everywhere. Neil still doesn't expect that his is... my true love. No one knows about my necklace either.

I ran to my tent which I shared with no one. Once I got in the tears rolled down my face.
Max insulted me saying "I was a mutant" and "I was a freak show". I couldn't handle it today. I wanted to throw him across the room but I didn't. I didn't do anything. I just ran. I ran into my tent and sat down in my bed. Once I did the tears poured out, they kept coming and coming till I heard shuffling outside my tent.
"Y/N?" I recognized the voice as Neil's. I put my head into my pillow and laid out my
F/C wings.
"Go away Neil" I said with frustration and sadness. I heard my tent flaps open. I got angry. My necklace glowed up and next thing I knew it Neil was floating and screaming. I realized my mistake and put him down immediately. I ran over to him, helping him up.
"Are you ok Neil!?" I looked him over,
"What the hell was that!?" He asked with a confused tone.
"I can't tell you..." I looked down at my necklace and a tear fell down my face. I felt a warm, soft hand wipe my tear and lifted my head up.
"It's okay. I understand, come on" he grabbed my hand as he sat on my bed. I sat down beside him.
"Neil?"
"Yeah?" He responded.
"The reason I got my wings on the first day was because..." I looked up at him. "Of you"
"What?" He lifted one eyebrow up.
"I've had a prophecy every since I was young...
When the one finds her true love,
Her wings will sprout,
There is no stopping,
Them flowing out. When I arrived here I saw you and my wings sprouted out..." I stopped looking at him because I knew he didn't feel the same way. Before I knew a pair of arms wrapped around me.
"I feel the same way..." we both became blushing messes. I pulled out of the hug, and looked him in the eyes. I pushed him back onto the bed and laid down on top of him.
I felt his fingers go through my H/C hair as I felt myself drifting off I heard a faint whisper.

"I love you"

Word Count: 791
I'm going to see how many I can do...