All Counselors! x Reader PT 7

What's gonna happennn oooooo ;)
You also live in the countryside

PRESENT...
David's POV

I'm a bit nervous about giving Y/N her present but I'll think she'll like it. All I have to do now is to distract her a bit so everyone else can get gifts. I walk to her room door and knock on it.
"Y/N?" I get no reply. "Y/N? You in there?" Still no reply. "Ok I'm coming in" I open the door to find...

Gwen's POV

"Ok, so what could we get her?" I ask the group as Jasper drives us into town.
"Maybe some new art supplies? She was complaining to me how her markers were wasted" Daniel suggested.
"A new ukulele? Her one looks very old and beaten up" Jen spoke up.
"Ok those are good, so Jen and I will get her the ukulele and you guys get the art supplies" I said while finalizing the plan.
I wonder what David got her...

David's POV

"Y/N!?" I couldn't see her anywhere in her room. I looked at the window to find it open.
"SHE JUMPED OUT THE WINDOW!?!" I shout. (Btw your room is on the first floor since it's a big bungalow) I ran out of her room and into the hall.
Why would she do this?? I thought as I ran out of the house. I grabbed the keys and jump into my car.

Y/N POV

Today has been weird so far... First: Everyone was looking very suspicious in the kitchen.
Second: David hasn't been this happy since camp.
Lastly: The others went out of the house for a walk... without David?
I need to get out for a while but David won't let me.... I look around for any ideas but the only one that came to mind was... the window. I sat up from my bed, opened the window and climbed out. I walked down the driveway and keep walking until I walked out onto the desolate road. I keep walking till I ran into my special field. It's a field with a bunch and trees in it. I walked over to my tree and climbed it. I sat down on a big branch and started humming F/S.

David's POV

I drove to where we'd usually walk but I didn't see her anywhere. Then it hit me.
"Maybe her tree?" I said to myself. Y/N would always climb up this tree if we were on a walk or having a picnic. She called it "her tree". I drove to the field and parked right beside it. I got out of the car to hear some faint humming coming from one of the trees.
I walked over to the biggest tree to find where the humming was most.
"Y/N?" I look up to find a pair of legs swinging from the tree.
"Yeah, David?" The girl answered back.
"Why are you here??" I asked with confusion.
"You guys have been acting very weird today so I thought I'd get out of your way" she looked off into the distance. "I've never seen you guys this nervous since..." she stopped.
"Since when, Y/N?" I said with a concerned tone.
"Parents Day"
"No no no no you are getting wrong idea!" She looked down at me, with one eyebrow raised. "Trust me it isn't anything like that" I giggle after.
"Oh so what's wrong then?" She jumped down from the branch right in front of me.
"U-uh I can't say yet!"
"Ok? Let's... go back" she jumped into the back of the car.

I need to work on my lying skills...

Word Count: 622
HA YOU THOUGHT! the NEXT chapter is the big reveal