colonello | tan

When you had first met the Arcobaleno, people noticed you had taken a rather quick liking to Colonello. They knew you'd take a shine to at least one of them at some point. But still, somehow... No one was surprised.

Often when he came down to bug Reborn and the boys you were found close by. You blamed it on coincidence that you were also just visiting Tsuna, but they all knew better.

Colonello didn't have any qualms about it, though. He rather liked your company, finding it easy to joke with you and have mindless conversations about anything. He appreciated the ease of talking to you.

So when they were no longer small toddlers, the group did wonder what your reaction would be. Initially Reborn had shocked you, but you at least were prepared for Colonello, right? False.

The moment you'd seen him you'd promptly choked on whatever saliva was in your mouth and almost knocked Tsuna over in the process.

Your interest in Colonello was, for lack of a better word, strange.

So as everyone got older and maturer, no one expected you to lose interest in the blond. You didn't.

Some days, like today, he'd be found training with you watching or joining in. You'd been training with him today, though.

"You tired already, hey?" Colonello grinned at your scowl. "We've barely started."

"That's a lie." You grabbed your shirt and waved it back and forth, hoping for it to dry some sweat on your body if it didn't cool you down. "We've been training for a couple hours now."

He snickered at this, stretching his arms across his chest. "You need more energy, y'know. You're not gonna get anywhere without it, hey."

You screwed your nose up. "I've got enough energy. You just have more than the average person because you're a soldier."

"I'm flattered you acknowledge that!"

He copied you and waved his shirt quickly, setting his free hand on his hip. He supposed it was a bit much to ask this of you with how hot it was.

"We can take a break if you want, hey."

You lit up immediately at this. "Thank you!"