Nineth yell

- Fuck.

- Get out!

The screams of that woman were heard closer and closer until she came to where we were all followed by Kurt.

- Wow, you didn't come because you were with these people, right?

- Look, Courtney. -said Dave.

- Courtney Love... - I thought as soon as I saw her.

- Nobody has asked you. Who are those two?

- Nobody important, we were leaving now. -I whispered almost to mourn.

At that moment all the impotence that I had kept inside for so many years hit me hard in the face. I had Courtney Love in front of me screaming at me and I was unable to form two sentences in a row. I couldn't and didn't want to look at that woman's face.

- You're not going anywhere. -Kurt said- Courtney, what you can't do is come to my house and scream. What do you care who I'm with or I'm not here? Last night we went out partying, it got a little out of hand and we drank too much.

- And you didn't remember we met, right?

- You have never forgotten anything?

- Yes, but I'd never forget that I stayed with you. What happens? Would you rather be with those sluts before me?

- Courtney they're just two fans, nothing more. Don't do a drama of that and don't insult them again.

I was ashamed. I felt guilty about everything that was happening so I just dropped myself on the couch noticing Kurt's eyes on me.

- Look, then I call you and we talk, but now please go.

Kurt accompanied her to the door while she kept shouting things that I preferred not to pay attention to.

- I'm going to take a shower, okay? I'll be right back. -he said with a tired tone in his voice.

We all keep silent until we hear the sound of falling water.

- He has something with her, right? -I said remembering that Kurt and Courtney met in 91.

- We think so, although he doesn't confirm anything. -Krist answered.

I nodded slowly.

- Alice, I really think we should go home.

- Don't you want to wait to say goodbye to Kurt?

- Alice, please.

- Okay.

We said goodbye to the boys hugging them and thanking them for having let us spend such an incredible night with them.

I wanted with all my strength to get Kurt out of my head because I knew that it would end badly, very badly.