49- royally screwed.

Start from the beginning

I just wanted to run away from there, may be I am being over sentimental, it's okay...it's no big deal, it's just a birthday, right? why am I behaving like a cry baby, I tried to reason, it's just that this day already has many bad memories associated with it and I don't want to add more.

Why are you becoming so detached these days? Where am I going wrong? Maybe it's just a phase of our relationship and it will get better with time.

Or maybe I need to understand, unlike me in whose life you are the only person that matters, there are many in your life and I need to accept that.

How stupid was I not to have understood, it was just because you never cared.

........................................................

# Day 14

You know, Agustin, why I fell in love with you?

I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself, or so I thought.

Never knew it was just me loving you more than my own self and not the other way round.

What a fool you have made out of me.

........................................................

# Day 15

There was a day when I thought I would never get tired of saying 'I love you',

I thought nothing could ever change that, nothing.

I thought it would always be like that.

I have heard relationships break apart, I just never thought it would happen to us. I mean it's us, We were ment for each other, isn't it?

Oh, how wrong I was.

........................................................

# Day 16

It is said that there is always one person in a relationship that loves the other more, how I wanted you to be that person, but it seems that it doesn't even apply in our case, because you never actually loved me. It was just me, stuck in one sided love, and even if you tried, you can never love me the way I loved you, never.

........................................................

# Day 17

You said you will never hurt me.... in reality no one had ever or can ever hurt me the way you did.

You said you will be always there for me..... by that I didn't know you ment you will always be there in the form of demons I have to fight every second to keep myself in a single piece, was this what you ment when you said you will never let me feel lonely, if yes then this is the only promise you have kept.

You said you will always love me......you have made me dread that word, I never want to be loved again, if this is what you call love.

You became everything you said you would never be.

And I am the unlucky witness of your transition from a loving husband to the devil himself.

........................................................

# Day 18

I think I know why it is so hard for me to overcome my fears.

Maybe it is because, I know you are somewhere out there, searching for me, hungry for my blood, the day you get me, god know what will happen. Even thinking about it cause a shiver to ran down my spine.