"Hello! Are you gonna help me out here?!" Madisyn snapped. He rolled his eyes and helped her . "Babe..I told you to stay out of it and just have fun." Cody said as he rubbed my arm. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry is just..." Cody nodded. "It's ok... you want something to drink." I nodded. He turned around and bumped into someone.

The person fell on the sand."What the hell!" She screamed.Cody gasped."Shit! I am so sorry. I didn- Nessa?" He said as he helped her stand up."Cody? What the hell you doing here?"She snapped. Oh lord. How many girlfriends does Cody have?

"Hey. Relax. The boys and I are having a beach day with our girlfriends/wives." Nessa raised her eyebrows at me."Is she your girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes. "Got a problem?" I said. She glared at me. "Girls! Not now. Nessa meet my girlfriend Janine. Janine...meet my ex..Nessa." He said in uncomfortable. I stared at her. She folded her arm and made a face.

"Well..I'm gonna go get a drink myself." I said. "Janine..I'm sorry." I shook my head and left. Two of them were arguing. I sighed and opened the cooler breeze."You ok?" Kourt said. I took a water bottle and closed the cooler breeze. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm ok. Well tried to be." I said in a depressed.

"Hey. Forget it. Let's have fun. Come with us.We're getting our tan done." Kourt said as she grabbed my shoulder. I took a deep breath and nodded."That's my girl." Kourt smiled. I took off my jeans and shirt. Leaving bikini on.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Corey checking me out

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Corey checking me out. He bit his lips and whispered. "Damn baby girl..fucking hot." Madisyn glared at him and slapped his chest. "Hey. Focus!" She snapped. I laughed and lay down next to the girls. I put on my sunglasses on and watched Chase running around.

"I'm sorry. If they ruin your day." Suzanne said. I shook my head. "It's alright. I'll be ok. Right now I'm just gonna have fun." I smiled. She nodded and smiled.

*an hour later*

"Ok guys! Let's get in the water!" Justin said. Everyone agreed as they got up."No thanks! I'm getting my tan done!" Kourt said. Justin smirked. Kourt saw him."Oh no! Don't you are!" She said. Justin grabbed her and ran to the ocean. Kourt screamed as the cold water hit her. I laughed. "Oh my god! I hate you!" Kourt said as she gasped. "I love you too!" Justin laughed as he swam.

"Come on Janine!" Mariana said. "I will get in a bit!" I yelled. She nodded. I drank my water bottle. Cody came in and sat next to me."I'm really sorry you had to see that twice." He scratched his head. I looked down. "I still want to be with you. I don't wanna be with anyone else. Just you." I smiled."You mean it?" He nodded."Of course! You're beautiful, hawt, and sexy as fuck." He smirked. I blushed.

"Come on. Wanna get in?" He asked. I nodded. He stood up and helped me. He took off his shirt showing his 6 packs. I drooled. "Like what you see?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. We both walked into the ocean and went in. It was so much fun. I love going to the beach. I feel so calm and peace. Everyone are having great time.

I wrapped my arms around Cody's neck as he grabbed my waist

I wrapped my arms around Cody's neck as he grabbed my waist."I love you... I'm sorry for ruin your day. Forgive me." I nodded. "I forgive you..I love you too." I said. He leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back.

He pulled away from the kiss."I'll be right back. I need to check my phone. My mom wants to me call me in the afternoon." I nodded as he swam away. I felt something pulled down on my leg as I was about to scream. Corey popped out from the water and covered my mouth."Hey. It's just me Corey." He said.

I pushed him away and splashed him. "What the hell Corey! What is wrong with you!" I said in horrific voice.He laughed. "Oh my god..you should seen your reaction." I rolled my eyes. "Go away. Madisyn will be pissed if she see you with me." Corey shrugged. "She's in the bathroom with Shelby and Kelsey."

"Still. Go away." I said. "Oh no babe..I'm not leaving." He said as he got closer. I looked at Cody as he went to check his backpack. "Cody is there.." I said. He shrugged as he grabbed my ass. I gasped as I had my hands on his chest. "Corey!" I whispered. He smirked. "What is wrong with you! This is not Corey I know !" I glared at him.

He looked at Cody as he got up. He moved his hands away from my ass."You will be mine soon." I rolled my eyes. "In your dream. I thought you were gonna "break up" with Madisyn?" He touched my thighs. "I will. She wasn't home on that day. But I will tonight" He said. I move his hands away."Well. good luck." I said.

Corey swam away as Cody turned away. He smiled as he walked toward me. I swam away and walked up to Cody."Hey. I'm hungry. Wanna get some food?" Cody asked. I nodded. "I'm hungry too. I'm sure Chase is." I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand. I followed him back to the place. Corey had his arm around Madisyn's back as he smiled at the camera.

 Corey had his arm around Madisyn's back as he smiled at the camera

I looked at them disgusting. Corey saw me and smirked as he winked at me. I quickly looked away as Cody pulled out some food in the bag.

I don't understand. What is his game plan? This is not cool at all. I can't let him ruin my relationship with Cody. Is he jealous or what? I honestly want to tell Cody the truth badly,but he won't believe me. Or will he? I don't know. I've got so many questions in my head. Shake my head. What a day.

Hey! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I think this is the longest chapter I wrote. I'm not sure. Haha. Hope you guys doing ok. I'm doing great. Just got busy with homework and games. Yes I played soccer :) . Anyway have a good night/morning/afternoon ! (HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NESSA!) 💙