4 Guys 1 Plasma Gun

Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab.

Five stabs? That's four too many, the masked man knows his victim is dead so what's the point? Besides, it's exceedingly gorey...

I glanced at the grandfather clock in the corner, five thirty four.

"Bennyyy, can I please have the remote?"

Benny didn't even budge. His brown eyes were possessed by the television. The lady on the screen trampled down the stairs only to be met by a jump scare and a knife to the throat.

I was startled and took a step back, my itty bitty nine year old baby brother shouldn't be watching things like this, I thought as I tried to quickly swipe the remote from his hand, but I wasn't fast enough. Benny had brisk reflexes and an iron grip.

"Ashhhh!" I turned my head and bellowed to the other end of the house.

My older brother emerged at my call of distress, buttoning his bar uniform black button up and sighing, "Benny, you know Lucy's TV time started five minutes ago."

"But the movie is almost overrrr." Benny whined, making big brown puppy eyes.

Ash ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head, "Little man, it's one day a week, the rest of the time is yours. You love your sister right?"

Benny shrugged, "Only when she's not watching Galaxy 01."

Ash stared disappointed, "Benjamin, you love your sister don't cha'?"

"A lot..."

"Uhm hey," I broke the tension, "I can miss the first few minutes of the show no biggie."

"No it's ok, I'll use my binoculars to watch it through the neighbor's window." Benny pointed the remote at the television and tapped in a thirty six, "You should watch your show so you can blog about it later."

Ash grinned, "I'll see you two doofuses tomorrow." He grabbed his bag and opened the door, "Love you!"

"Love you too!" We chimed back.

I snatched a throw pillow to my stomach as I watched Adventurer Zark drive The Explorer into a new planet. I squealed as he dropped his sword in a battle against an octopus mutant. My toes were curled as the battle dragged on. I was at the edge of my seat digging my fingernails into the throw pillow. I out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Benny roll his eyes and shake his head. I'm not sure if he was reacting to me or the show but I shrugged it off.

The season was really starting off with a bang. There was no way Zark could die at the very beginning of the fourth season. The fandom would start a riot for sure. Then again, the show is very unpredictable, and Adventurer Zark has been there from the very beginning. Maybe the writers were sick of him?

Boy, I hope his time wasn't up. I've had a crush on Zark since the beginning, his suave black hair and perfect nose, and that chin dimple was enough to give me not one but several heart attacks. If this man dies, I die. Then again, I accidentally read some spoilers online, then again it might not be true.

My forehead was almost touching the screen as I watched, I got sucked into the weekly Galaxy 01 trance, I found myself gravitated closer to the screen. I couldn't wait to blog about this.

"Hey Lucy, there's something up with the neighbors." Benny spoke behind his binoculars.

"What is it?" I asked mildly annoyed I was being deprived from my show for the second time today.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Ash burst through the door starling Benny and I. I almost thought we were getting robbed again. I sat up, snapping out of fangirl mode. Ash never panics like this, just the look on his face had Benny and I shaking with goosebumps.