2

Immediately after dinner, I went back to my room alone.

I pushed the pile of messy clothes into my closet. Then the little misplaced figurines and books on the floor ended up tucked under the bed. Spinning around the room I nodded. It was as presentable as it could get now that there was going to be a boy living with me.

Collapsing on my bed then sliding out my laptop from the bed, I smelt something funny. I tried to ignore it and went to chat with my internet friends.

XxSunflowerxX - My big brother is being uber annoying, why does he have to be so loud? I'm trying to write fan fiction here! >:(

Needles626 - I just had a bad day in general. So much happened I feel like I'm some kind of human bad luck charm. Lucky, I'm in need of an optimist like you :c

Luck_y - Optimist my ass. Looks like we're all in a bad mood. :/

Sunflower was typing a response, but the stench only got stronger. If I plugged my nose, I could even taste the smell. It smelled like a farm or something. I rolled my eyes then went to investigate. Probably one of the boys protested on taking a bath.

"Lucy, do you smell that?"

I walked by my sister's room, Stacy was talking to me, she didn't look up as she was texting, but her nose was scrunched up as she sported a frown.

"Yeah, I was thinking it was one of the boys."

"Yeah, but probably not Ace." She said, smiled thoughtfully, then went back to her phone.

Talk about favoritism.

Taking one step down the stairs, I tensed up then back tracked to Stacy, "Were those pictures of Ace on your phone?"

Stacy squealed then giggled, "Ah no....... uh, don't tell him please!"

I shook my head to shame my siste then walked downstairs, passing the large sliding door that led to the backyard. My eyes only grazed pass it, but I swear I saw something in my backyard. A pair of eyes or something.

Man I should lay off the TV marathons and hibernate. 

I blinked to shoo it out of my imagination, but it was still there. I reached for my cell phone in my pocket, then looked down to tap in my passcode. But when I looked back up, it was gone, whatever it was.

With goosebumps still on my arm, I followed my nose, then ended up in front of the guest room. But the girl was still in the back of my mind.

Should a call the police? Tell my parents then sleep in thier bed? Blog about it? 

Probably the last option.

I stood in front of the guest room door, then sniffed one more time. Yup, someone smells like a farmer.

I knocked twice, but nobody answered. Eventually I just pushed the door open and let myself in. someone had to tell them they smell. 

I just opened my mouth then was brutally attacked by a 6 foot tall monster

"Go long! Go, go, go!" Ace ran over me, then threw a football mid-air.

Good news, Colt caught the ball before it hit Cody who was perched in the kitchen peacefully reading something that looked like an extremely thick homework packet.

Bad news, Ace was now on top of me. This heavy man of pure muscle was using this geek's prepubescent body as a cushion. Bad idea.

Ace only looked down at me. It didn't look like he was getting up anytime soon.