Chapter 1 [EDITED AND CHANGED]

Start from the beginning

   “W-why is everyone staring at me? I-I’m confused!” I shrieked, frantically staring at everyone. This was really terrifying. I don’t know where I am, I don’t know who these creatures are, and worst of all… I don’t know who I am.  The turtle coughed softly into his hand and tapped his staff once. He then began to speak in a wise tone.

   “Well, I am Master Green. This is the land of the unseen. And as you can see, it appears you were awakened during our battle. You see, there are two sides. The Light and The Dark. I am the leader of The Light. Those two are in The Dark. You have to pick a side now. It’s better to come to The Light.”

   “No. You shall come to The Dark. There is more power here. Don’t stay with the weak side. Come to the powerful side. We’re in war anyway. Who would want to go to the losing side and disappear?” The voice that dark figure had made me tremble. I gulped.

   “Yes. Why don’t you come here? There are much more stuff here. Especially power…” I glanced at everyone one more time, and spotted a beautiful lake right behind me. I stared at it for quite some time, but then realized I had to see who I was. I started walking down the slight hill, however, missed a step and tumbled down and into the lake. A scream left my mouth, and I took a gulp of air underwater. I could breathe underwater. I could see underwater perfectly. What is going on!? I paddled up to the surface, and pushed my head forward out of the cool water. I pulled myself out of the lake and shook the water off me. I turn around to see a water wolf with aqua blue eyes. It seemed that its eyes were water swirling around inside, and the tips of its fur was water. The water wolf also had a faint, moist mist around it. I yelped while I jumped backwards. The wolf copied every movement I did. What is this wolf?

   A leaf delicately floated down and rippled the surface of water. The water wolf shook and I noticed that it was my reflection. Me. My eyes were wide open, and I could feel my mouth slowly falling down. This… can’t be me, could it?

   I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder, so I turned around startled. I was met face to face with Master Green.

   “Please… Why don’t you come to The Light? The Dark, well, makes ghosts disappear forever… We wouldn’t want that happening, now would we?” He said ghosts. So…  I’m a ghost? I tilted my head so that I wasn’t staring at Master Green anymore. I don’t know what to do… Should I go to The Light or The Dark? I think I need more time to think. There’s just too much going on. I headed towards the tree that had leaves and branches growing out on the top, creating shade. I sat down, my back on the trunk.

   I wake up in the middle of a battle, and I don’t remember anything. And before I know it, I’m in a choice between The Light and The Dark. I don’t know anything about this place besides that it’s called the land of the unseen and that there are two sides! I covered my face with my paws and sighed.  

   “Stop it! W-who are you! Get away!” I take my paws away from my face and see a small, white rabbit that had a ghostly feeling to it. Right in front of the rabbit was the same flame bird. The flame bird took one more step towards the frightened rabbit.

   “I am from The Dark,” the flame bird hissed.

   “T-the Dark?” the rabbit whimpered. The flame bird leaned in and narrowed her sharp, red eyes.

   “Yes, The Dark. The side you fear of,” the flame bird snarled.

   “W-what do you w-want?” the rabbit fell down on its back as the flame bird took another step closer. The flame bird seemed to have grown bigger, and flames were growing larger on her wings.

   “I came to have another ghost in The Dark. Now, accept this offer or disappear,” the flame bird added a frightening touch to that word, disappear…