Chapter 6 Operation Get Ride Of Shelly

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Well I helped." Christina said

"Yeah, I dont call "uh you missed a spot" helping." I said.

"Anyways we have to get home and get ready for work so bye." Christina said then Celeste and I got up.

"I still can't believe you girls have a job already your 18." Kevin said.

"We got accepted to college early even though of our friends were still like freshmen in highschool." Celeste said.

"We should look for Billy at the movies later after work today, I hope he's not that mad at me." I said then Celeste and I left.

"Okay, I'll make you boys breakfast." Christina said then she did and git ready for work.

After work I picked up Christina and Celeste at their houses and took them to the movie theater.We got tickets to see some horror movie. When we got there we saw Billy behind the concession stand.

"Should I go up to him, I mean that line is really long." I said.

"Yes, just wait on the line." Christina said.

"But I haven't talked to him in a year, ever since he slept with you know who." I said.

"Heather just go talk to him." Celeste said.

"But the line is so long." I complained.

"JUST GO ALREADY!!!!!!!" Celeste and Christina screamed.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." I said then I went on line, Celeste and went to see the movie.

When I was waiting Billy noticed me. He was total distrated by me. By the time I got to the front of the line Billy was just glaring at me.

"Hey Billy." I said.

"Heather." Billy said.

"I need to talk to you, I know your busy so here's my number." I said holding a piece of paper.

"I have your number, like you have or had mine, you probably decided to erased it." Billy said then I looked at him frustrated.

"What was I suppose to do, you thought it was okay to sleep with my friend's girl." I said.

"Well I'm sorry, it did mean you had ignore me for a year." Billy said.

"I had to. You slept with Shelly. The worst girl in the world. And now she's back to her old tricks again." I said.

"Wait, did you mean Shelly Sinclair?" A 18 year old girl behind me said.

"Yes, here take my number and call me, my friends and I are making a plan to get her outta town." I said then handed her the piece of paper.

"Great, I so want in." the girl said.

"I have a job to do." Billy said.

"Give me 3 popcorns and 3 colas." I said then Billy fixed my order.

"Heres 50 bucks. You once again disappointed me, but keep the change." I said then I went to see the movie. I sat down in the middle row and met with them.

"Did you befriend Billy?" Celeste asked.

"Nope, but I befriended this girl who knew Shelly." I said.

"That's good enough for me." Christina said.

"So you and Billy aren't gonna be friends anymore?" Celeste said.

"Maybe we will, but we need to focus on getting ride of the girl who ruined our friendship in the first place." I said.

After the movie we went to NLT's. When we went inside we saw Shelly on the couch with JJ.