I Never Knew.

Tris POV

Me and Four have become great friends. We rush to health class dodging everyone in our way.

"I totally beat you!" Four says out of breath.

"You did not." I say.

"Yes. I did."

"You lost! I won!"

"Fine. I still beat you,"

I scream is frustration and head to my seat.

"Ok today class we will learn about teen pregnancy. See. Taking care of a baby is a big job. And you do not want to end up doing that when you are a teen. Therefore you will have to take care of a baby for a week. I will assign boy, girl partners. They will be on the board," Mr. Brown says.

I wonder if my partner is Four. It's not like I like him or anything. No. We are really close friends. I look on the board to see who I am with.

Tris and Four

Shauna and Zeke

Christina and Will

Marlene and Uriah and so on.

Of course Will would get paired with Christina. I don't even know how he can date her?! She is like the rude popular girl. Apparently she hates me for some reason unknown.

"So your place to take care of the so called baby," Four asks.

"Yes. And don't say that in front of Bobby Wasabi!" I tell him.

"You seriously named the baby," He says.

"Um yeah. You are supposed to name your baby right?"

"Yeah a real one not a bionic one!"

"Oh well. Let's take Bobby Wasabi home."

We walk out of the classroom and make our separate ways. I look down at my phone to see the text from mom. I bump into someone and fall.

"Watch where you are going Ms.Clumsy! Can't you see I'm walking!" Christina yells at me. I don't say anything and go to the girls locker room to change for cheer tryouts. I change into a tank top and some booty shorts.

"Ok. I am picking the best of the best so don't bust your ass." Tori our coach says.

I don't pay attention until the call Christina's name. She is probably gonna fall. I watch her. I watch her do her routine and she is stunning. I hear my name called so I get up and do the routine. (too lazy to write because snuff)

"Names will be posted tomorrow so go change and go home," Tori says.

I decide to go to my locker. I grad my clothes and go into the locker rooms and change. Four is giving me a ride and he is doing football tryouts. I hope he makes it. I finish changing and since Four doesn't get out until like 10 minutes from now I guess I can walk around the school. I start to walk when I hear crying. I decide to go see what it is. I turn the corner and I see Christina on the floor crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says.

"It doesn't look like nothing"

"It's just. I don't fit in. I want to do what you do. Sure I love shopping and all but I don't fit in. Tris. They want me to hate you. Someone in your group named Lauren. She hates you and always will. She wants Four to herself. I know you like him. I can see it. He likes you back. I want to join your group. Please can I. I just want to fit in. And be who I am. Please Tris. Please."

"Yes. You can be in our group. I'm going to figure out this Lauren business right now," I say.

"Cool. I'm gonna go now." She says.

"Ok!"

I start to look for Lauren when I'm shoved in a closet.

##############

Oooohhhh Cliffhanger Mwahhahahha. I will probably update tomorrow or so. Good night. Who do u think it is?!?!?Shout out to whoever gets it right! Good night or good morning or Watever time u reading this!

Peace to the Penguins

-torra_da_penguin