Epilogue

“What?!” Laxus rose up out of his chair and slammed his hands down on the table he sat at in the guild hall. He let out a low growl.

                “Laxus, what’s the matter with that?” Freed asked.

                “Everything.” Laxus ran out of the guild hall, pushing open the doors and headed down the street so fast he even failed to register his team, telling him to come back. It was already night and lots of people had already gone home including Lucy.

                He dashed down the streets, trying to make sure that he could make it to Lucy’s in time. He would have simply flashed there with his lightning magic if he hadn’t just gotten back in town with his team. He had to use a lot of his power on the mission due to the number of enemies rather than them actually having strength.

                That didn’t matter though. He would have to get to Lucy’s apartment before that thing did. He clenched his teeth in anger.

*

                Lucy laid in bliss inside her bathtub. The warm water felt so good against her skin after a long day at the guild. Natsu and Gray had started another fight that pretty much resulted in everyone getting involved. Erza easily sent both of them into a wall after her cake was knocked over by their clumsiness.

                Her eyes remained shut as she tried to forget all about those idiots. She couldn’t let those two being stupid ruin her night. She still had a big night ahead of her.

*

                Laxus turned a corner and ran down it. He was getting closer and closer to Lucy’s place by the second, but it didn’t seem fast enough. “Come on, move faster.” He ran down the street not too far off from Lucy’s place now.

*

                Lucy got out of her bath, wrapping a towel around her waist. She already had a towel around her head and was just about ready to leave the bathroom. She hummed a song in her head.

*

                Lucy’s apartment building was in sight. He had made it in time, but he still needed make sure no one got inside of Lucy’s apartment. He opened the door to the building and ran up the steps to Lucy’s apartment. He shot a spark of lightning to unlock the door.

*

                A dark figure climbed up the side of the building. Its eyes glowed a crimson red.

*

                Lucy came out of the bathroom, drying off her bed. Her eyes were still closed and she was just about to take off her towel to get dress. The dark figure had made it up to the window with a huge grin on its face, sliding open the girl’s window.

                The door opened. Laxus rushed into the room that got Lucy’s attention. She yelped and covered herself up. Laxus ran pass her as Natsu came through the window, saying, “Hey there, Lucy!” Laxus stepped on top of the bed and slammed his foot right on the fire boy’s head, sending him flying into the street, knocking him out. Happy flew around the pink hair dragon slayer.

                Laxus grabbed onto the window sill. “Try sneaking a peek at my girlfriend again, Natsu and I’ll blast you into next week.” He slid the window shut. “I serious need to electrify this window.”

                Lucy grabbed the back of Laxus’ shirt and pulled on it to get the man’s attention. He looked back to see that the girl was holding up her towel with the other hand. “Who said you could see me naked just yet?”

                Laxus smiled at her. “I’m going to eventually.” He got off of the bed and wrapped his arms around the smaller wizard’s waist. “After all I’m not going to screw this up.”

                “Oh, yeah then where are we going tonight?”

-The End-