Wedding Day

A white light surrounded the Fairy Tail wizards. They all stand to see what was going on, the only two that weren’t there were Laxus and Lucy. Sore Joker stood before them with his face cracked. “Your friends may have beaten me, but I still had time to cast one final spell before I’m gone forever.”

                Natsu held his fists in front of him. “Why don’t you give up already?”

                “Let’s have one final round before I’m gone for good,” Sore Joker said.

                Natsu slammed his fist into his hand. “That’s fine by me. I’ve been waiting to beat your face in.”

                “As fun as that may be I’ve decided on a survival game instead,” Sore Joker told them.

                “Survival game?” Mirajane questioned.

                “What do you mean by that?” Elfman questioned.

                “My spell has been set so you can’t weasel your way out of it.” Sore Joker brought up one finger in front of himself. “You must complete a task and if you can’t manage to do it then the spell will kill you.”

                “So what is a task?” Erza questioned.

                Sore Joker gestured his hand. “Oh, just simply stop a wedding?”

                “You’re kidding?!” they all said.

                “I’m about to send you to a certain day and if you can’t stop the couple from marrying you lose,” Sore Joker said. “That means if the man kisses his bride before midnight you fail in your task. There are two simple rules you are not allow to break. One, you can’t tell anyone why you want to stop the wedding.” He held up a second finger. “And two, you can’t kill anyone.”

                “We’re not murders,” Juvia said.

                “Whatever,” Sore Joker said. “Let the game begin.” The group became consumed in light.

*

                “You guys, YOU GUYS!!!”

                Erza snapped out of her daze to see Lucy standing in front of her with her hands on her hips and bent over. Levy, Juvia, Wendy, and Carla were there as well. “What has gotten into you guys?” Lucy questioned. “I don’t need you spacing out on me?”

                Erza looked around to see where she was. “What are we doing in your apartment?”

                “What do you mean you came over to get dress, of course?” Lucy crossed her arms, standing up straight.

                All four girls focused on Lucy. “Dressed for what?” Juvia questioned. The girls then suddenly noticed what Lucy was wearing.

                “My wedding,” Lucy answered. The blond Celestial wizard was in a beautiful wedding gown that barely went over her breasts with no back, fancy gloves, and a tiara. Her hair was tied in the back that went over her shoulder. She appeared as a true vision other than the anger on her face. “Speaking of which why haven’t you gotten dress yet? You’re my bridesmaids.”

                All the girls looked at Lucy in worry. So the wedding we have to stop is Lucy’s?, Levy thought.

                Lucy sighed. “Uh, forget it we still have a couple of hours until the wedding.” She putted a smile on her face and took a sweet wedding like pose. “So how do I look?”