Sore Joker

“Who the heck are you?” Natsu asked.

                “Me?” The purple and white man opened his eyes who’s pupils were nothing more than purple magical circles. “I am the power you’ve been fighting since the Grand Magic Games. I am Sore Joker as well as your executioner. Prepare yourself, Fairy Tail for this is your end.”

                Natsu engulfed his fist in flame. “You got another thing coming if you think you can beat Fairy Tail.” The fire dragon slayer leaped forward to punch the mysterious man. “Fire Dragon’s Iron Fist.”

                Sore Joker held out his hand. “Sore Joker: Single Loss.” Natsu’s flames went out and he collapsed on the ground. The other Fairy Tail wizards collapsed to their knees, not able to find the strength to stand.

                Natsu stood on one knee with his hand on his knee, trying to stand up. “What the hell? Why do I feel so weak?”

                “This little spell makes all people within its range grow so weak that can’t even stand,” Sore Joker said. “But could you two stop holding hands?”

                Laxus and Lucy were still standing and holding hands. They both looked down at their hands and Lucy blushed. Is that why the spell didn’t affect us, Lucy thought. She looked forward at Sore Joker. “Why would we do that? It’s clear your spell can’t affect us.”

                “If you don’t want to let go I’ll just rip those hands off your body.” He pointed his hand out at them like a gun. A dark purple ball formed around the two pointed out fingers and shot it toward at the two wizards’ hands.

                Laxus leaped back, pulling Lucy along with him. The ball cut through the sides of several trees. Laxus landed in a tree branch in a tree, having Lucy on his back as he still held her hand. Lucy’s other arm was around his neck.

                “Not bad,” Sore Joker said. “But how will you deal with this?” The man swung his fingers across his body with several dark balls appearing in front of him. The balls shot out like beams in several directions and angles to try to strike down the pair.

                “Hang onto me.” Laxus started to jump from tree to tree in a circle to head to the right in order to circle around. He dodged the blast.

                “All you’re doing is dodging,” Sore Joker said. “With your arm broken from your battle with Zane and your other hand stuck holding the girls you can’t even fight. It’s like having you hands tied behind your back.”

                Laxus jumped out of the trees and landed on the ground. He stood in between Natsu and the Shadow Gear team.

                “If only I could stand I could beat this guy,” Natsu growled.

                “Aye,” Happy said.

                “Well, you can’t,” Sore Joker responded. He faced the only standing wizards left.

                “Wait,” Lucy putted her chin down on Laxus’ shoulder to keep herself on his back, “Laxus may now be able to use his hands, but I can.” She unwrapped her arm from around Laxus’ neck and reached down for her keys, pulling them up.

                “What are you doing?” Laxus questioned.

                Lucy lifted up a golden key. “Open Gate of the Lion, Loke!”