trenta.

« the course of true love never did run smooth. »

't, are you okay?' asks neymar

tina is back inside, sat down on the sofa just staring into empty space. she's still in shock after what paulo said to her.

'tina?' asks luisa kneeling down to look at her.

'please talk to me.'

tina has been staring at the floor for over 20 minutes, she won't talk nor move.

'i hate him.' she says suddenly. luisa, alejandro and neymar all look at each other.

after the fiasco, neymar quickly took davi to bed so he didn't have to hear anything.

'not you don't.' says alejandro putting his hand on her shoulder.

'yes i do, i want him out of my life.' she says.

'what? why are you saying this?' says alejandro slightly confused.

they all know what paulo said was a mistake and she will be eventually forgive him, but they weren't expecting her to react this way.

'because.'

'can you be more specific?'

'he told me to have an abortion alejandro.' says tina looking up at her friends.

'but you told-'

'i know what i told you. he said me having a baby would ruin his career his youth, everything. i didn't want to get rid of this baby, some people only get this chance once and i didn't want to give it up.'

'i'm not against the idea of abortion, no one knows the woman's story but i didn't want to get one myself. and if paulo couldn't respect my decision then i was gone.' she says.

'we've fought too much about this, i want to leave. it's too stressful for the baby and i don't want my future child growing up feeling unwanted.'

't, why are you suddenly saying all this? you both seemed so happy and excited for this baby! why all the sudden change?' asks neymar, sitting down next to her, putting his arm around her.

'because i'm tired. tired of putting this fake smile and telling everyone how great he is.'

alejandro, luisa and neymar just sit there in silence. for the first ever none of them have a single idea of what to say for their friend. they're slightly in shock how she never told them anything or how she felt.

'you still love him tina, i know you do. let us talk to him.'

'no, i don't love him. the man i fell in love with is long gone. on the outside it's paulo, but on the inside it's a completely different person. and there's no point of talking to him. i've given him multiple chances but i've had enough.'

all three of her friends are trying to find a solution to the problem, trying to defend paulo but still defending their friend at the same time.

'i think the best thing for me to do is leave him and move back to argentina.'

|x|

the next morning, tina wakes up to an empty bed. she looks next to her slowly wishing last night was just a simple nightmare and she woke up beside paulo.

she rubs her eyes and gets out of bed. she goes into the bathroom and looks at her reflection. her hair is all messy, her eyes bloodshot and her face red.

to put it nicely, she looks terrible.

she washes her face quickly before going downstairs. she notices paulo's keys still missing which means he never came back.

she pours herself a cup of coffee and sits at the island in her kitchen. she just stares out the window until someone comes into the kitchen.

'tina?' says the voice, tina looks at him and smiles.

'hey davi, would you like some breakfast?'

'yes please!'

tina gets davi his breakfast and a glass or orange juice as he sits opposite her, happily eating his cereals.

'i could hear you crying last night, what happened?'

'oh it's nothing. i was just upset.'

'did something happen with paulo?' he says, she makes a brave face and shakes her head.

'is it something my dad did?' he asks making her laugh slightly.

'no, your dad hasn't done anything. he's one of the best people i know.' she says until she hears the door knock.

her heart starts beating fast, she has a good idea who that could be.

she walks to the door, taking a deep breath before opening the door. and as expected she sees paulo standing there, looking just as if not worse then she does.

'tina.' he says quietly.

'paulo.'

'look, what i said yesterday, was horrible. i know it was, i can't believe i said it myself. i don't want to do this big speech asking for your forgiveness. but what i said yesterday was unforgivable.'

'you know i get jealous of your friendship with neymar and i'm sorry. i don't want to make it about myself but i get so self conscious around him. he's so damn attractive, i'm a walking trash can next to him.'

paulo continues talking as he tries to show his forgiveness and how much he loves tina. he truly loves her, he just has a strange way of showing it.

'i forgive you paulo.' she says making him smile sligtly.

'you do?'

'yes but i won't forget what you said. i have made my mind up.' she says.

'and that is?' he asks, his heart beating fast.

'it would be best if i left. i don't my baby being in this toxic environment.'

'tina, come on don't do this. give me another chance.' he says, his eyes tearing up.

'i'm sorry paulo.'

'please tina, i love you.' he says, tears falling down his face.

'goodbye paulo.'

whoops! only a few parts left now peeps