undici.

« nobody has the ability to make me as weightless and carefree as you can. »

third person's pov

third person's pov

'that guy that broke your heart sounds like a right dick.' says paulo as they walk around the city.

'he was.' says valentina nodding in agreement. she looks at paulo, he doesn't have any idea it's him.

they continue walking around the city until a little boy walks up to paulo wearing his jersey.

'oh my goodness, you're paulo dybala!' he says excitedly.

'yes i am little man.' says paulo smiling and ruffling his hair.

'i'd ask you to sign my jersey but i don't have a pen.' he says sadly. valentina looks in bag before taking out a pen, the little boy looks at her and his eyes widen in delight. she hands paulo the pen and he signs the boy's jersey.

'thank you, thank you!' he says hugging paulo's legs.

'you're welcome little buddy.' he says with a smile before he runs off.

'you're good with kids.' says valentina with a smile.

'yeah i love them. i love it when my family comes over, i get to play fifa with them and everything.' he says with a smile.

paulo surprises valentina more and more every day. he's become this sweet, caring, loving person. she looks at him, admiring his features.

'tina, look out!' says paulo as he grabs her arm and pulls her close to him. she wraps her arms around him her heart beats fast and she breathes rapidly.

'it's okay tina, i've got you.' he says quietly, stroking her head as his arms are wrapped around her holding her close to him.

'thank you.' she says into his chest.

|x|

'are you sure you're okay tina?' asks paulo as their sat in a café for a coffee in small square.

'i'm fine, you've asked me like 20 times.' she says laughing.

'i'm just making sure.'

'well thank you for your concern paulo.' she says with a smile.

'so when does your train leave?' he asks taking a sip from latte.

'which ever train leaves next but i might find a hotel and stay the night. i really like it here.'

'you don't need to a find a hotel, you can stay at my house.' says paulo.

'oh no, thank you paulo but i couldn't. i don't want to bother you as you probably have training and everything.'

'no it's no bother at all.'

'i don't know.'

'come tina, i insist! it won't be a bother at all, i get quite lonely i'll enjoy having some company in the house.' he says smiling.

'fine but i don't have any spare clothes, no make up, no toothbrush or anything.' she says.

'i'll buy it for you then.' he says taking her arm as he walks towards sephora.

'paulo no.'

'tina yes.'

'paulo no! you're not buying me make up!' she says stopping and crossing her eyes.

'there's no point of arguing with me babe.' he says with a wink.

|x|

and he was right, after arguing for 10 minutes straight, paulo giving excellent reasons why to buy her make up and clothes.

she walks back to the car with paulo who is currently carrying 7 shopping bags, refusing to let her carry anything.

'once i get back, i'll transfer the money i owe back into your account.' she says as she sits next to him in the front.

'can't you just let me be nice to you?' he says looking at her, his eyes sparkling.

'but why are you being so nice to me? i mean, i'm extremely grateful don't get me wrong but you just bought me a chanel handbag out of the blue! you didn't have to do that paulo!'

'can't i just buy you a few things? what's the problem with that?' he says frowning.

'that's not the point! it's why me and why such expensive things? you didn't just buy me a few things, paulo, you spoilt me!' she says her voice getting louder.

'i'm just being fucking nice! can you stop arguing with me tina?' he says.

'but why?'

'maybe because i fucking like you valentina.' he says looking at her, she just looks at him in shock not saying a word. she goes to open her mouth but nothing comes out.

she's in utter shock, she didn't expect that from paulo but now that she things about it, it does kind of make sense why he's been so nice to her.

he looks away from her and starts the car.

'it doesn't matter, just forget it.' he says before driving away.

the car drive is extremely uncomfortable, paulo has both hands gripped tight onto the steering wheel while not looking away once from the road while tina looks out the window. every so often, she looks at him trying to get a reaction from him, but nothing.

'paulo.' she says quietly looking at him.

'there's nothing to talk about valentina.' he says not looking at her. she can tell he's pissed off at her, not only by his attitude but also by the way he keeps calling her by his full name.

'please paulo, why are you being like this?' she asks and he sighs, he pulls over, stops the car and looks at her.

'because i like you valentina. i like you so much fucking much and it's making me lose my goddamn mind. i have no idea if you feel the same way, i don't want to make a move just in case. you're just such a beautiful, powerful, independent woman, i would do anything to make you mine but i can't. i just know i can't.' he says, his eyes getting tearful.

tina looks at paulo, not knowing what to do or what to say, she's confused. the only thing she's sure about is her feelings for paulo, she doesn't feel the same way.

she doesn't want her heart broken again.

question, do you think tina should give paulo a try or she would be better of with someone else? i might bring someone else into the mix maybe a singer or a footballer, any ideas? he just has to be between 23 and 28.