ventinove.

« may you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. »

my future job

my future job

3 months later

third person's pov

tina stands in the juventus stadium, wearing her dybala jersey in pride while her best friends luisa and alejandro stand beside her.

they got over their differences, all three of them realised they needed each other in their lives.

she watches her boyfriend dribble with their ball as he gets passed the defenders and kicks it into the net. she smiles as the juventus supporters all cheer.

instead of doing his infamous goal mask celebration, paulo runs while putting his ball under his jersey and putting his thumb to his mouth.

'you're pregnant?' says alejandro and luisa at the same time in shock.

tina smiles and nods. she's two months pregnant, when she found out her and paulo were slightly in shock. they weren't necessarily planning a baby at this moment in time but they made a promise to both love and cherish their future baby no matter what.

'how did it happen?' asks luisa.

'well when two people love each other, they start to get intimate and-'

'i know how it happens, you know what i mean.' she says rolling her eyes.

'well it must have been when we went to spain for the weekend.'

'conceived in spain?' says alejandro, his eyebrow raised.

'yeah, when we came home in italy i started to feel a little sick a few weeks later. i thought i had a stomach bug or something but turns out it was a baby growing in my stomach.'

'how did paulo react?'

'well at first he was shocked. he did a slight panic attack, he was saying stuff like "he's not ready" or "he's going to be a shit dad" but after time he started to love the idea of it. we both agreed to not making any decisions unless we both agree.'

'that's good, you're going to be great parents tina.' says alejandro.

'thank you.' replies tina with a smile.

|x|

'so tina, paulo. any names ideas?' asks luisa at the dinner table.