cinque.

« you have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes »

school started again a few weeks ago , i still haven't told luisa and alejandro about my little "date" with paulo

school started again a few weeks ago , i still haven't told luisa and alejandro about my little "date" with paulo. honestly at first, i thought it never happened that i imagined it. but when paulo texted me "goodnight princess" that's when i knew it actually happened.

'have you heard?' says luisa washing her hands.

'apparently andrea and her boyfriend split up.' she says.

'really? what happened?'

'i don't know exactly, you know how different rumours travel. i've heard she cheated on him, he cheated on her, she's pregnant, i've heard it all.' says luisa putting her bag over her shoulder as we walk out of the toilets.

'can't wait to hear about it in science class.' i say rolling my eyes.

'i don't know why you don't ask the teacher to move.' says luisa, i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

paulo : hey are you at school? i haven't seen you this morning princess

'tina! are you even listening to what i'm saying?' says luisa sighing.

'no sorry, what did you say?' i say putting my phone back in my pocket.

'who was the text from?' she asks.

'oh just my network company.' i lie.

'oh right, i didn't realise you were with the company paulo dybala.' she says, eyebrow raised.

'fine.' i say handing her my phone, knowing if i didn't hand it to her she would just continue bugging me.

'bitch!' she says out loud making turn around and look at her.

'he called you princess!' she says quietly.

'it's not the first time.' i say shrugging.

'excuse me? what have you been hiding from me?' she asks.

'quite a lot, i guess?' i say awkwardly.

'what? why have you kept stuff from me? you normally tell me everything.'

'i don't know, i just wanted to keep it for myself for once i guess. i was just too happy that i forgot to tell you.'

'i guess i understand. i'm not going to force you to tell me or anything.'

'oh i still was going to tell you eventually, come on let's sit outside. i'll tell you everything.'

|x|

after i told luisa about my date with paulo and our conversations, luisa is over the moon for me.

'this is it tina! you're finally going to get him.' she says happily.

'i hope so.' i say with a smile.

i definitely think this is going the right way. but in some ways it's weird, outside of school he doesn't acknowledge me but while in school he speaks to me as if nothing is happening.

the bell ring, which means we now have spanish class. i quickly look into my bag and notice i've forgotten my book in my locker.

'i'll catch you up, i forgot my spanish book in my locker.' i say and she just nods and walks off.

i walk down the stairs to the lockers, past everyone who is rushing to their way to class. i walk to my locker, putting in the code but for some reason it won't open.

'come on, i don't need this now.' i say annoyed, trying to get my locker open. i notice everyone's in the hallway is gone and i'm officially late for class.

'need some help?' says a voice behind me. i turn around and there's paulo standing there.

'paulo, you're going to be late for class.'

'it'll be worth being late if it means spending some time with you.' he says putting his arms around my waist.

'people will see us.' i say smiling like an idiot.

'who cares?' he says before kissing me softly.

when he kissed me my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout my entire body. after that i was addicted, i couldn't bare not to be with him and i could barely breathe when he was around.

'paulo, we're going to be late.' i say smiling, as he pulls a strand of hair behind my ear.

'come on, let's bunk off.' he says.

'i can't, my parents will kill me.'

'please, come on just an hour.'

'i'm sorry paulo, i can't.' i say looking down.

'it's fine, have fun in class.' he says, not looking at me.

'i'm sorry, maybe another time.' i say awkwardly but he still doesn't look at me.

'don't worry valentina, it's fine. just get to class.'

i just look at him quickly before quickly going to class.

what was that all about? that sudden mood change just because i wouldn't bunk off with him? and why did he use my full name, he never does.

boys are confusing.

|x|

paulo : i'm sorry about earlier, i didn't mean to act like that

me : it's fine

paulo : no it's not, i acted like a douchebag when you didn't do anything wrong

me : it's fine honestly, i'm over it

paulo : you're lying, i know you are tina

paulo : look, i like you a lot tina, i just don't know how to show it

paulo : i don't want to lose you when i haven't even got you yet

this part is more of a filler but it gets better