tredici.

« being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. »

paulo's pov

paulo's pov

'dude, i'm freaking out.' i say pacing up and down in my room.

'paulo, calm down. it will be fine.' he says.

'no i can't be calm! it needs to be perfect to the tiniest detail, everything needs to be perfect!' i say running my hand through my hair.

'this woman better be fucking kylie jenner or some shit the way you talk about her.' he says.

'okay first of all, shut the fuck up. she is worth way more than that plastic chick. second of all, she is most amazing person i've ever met. i've got this one chance and i can't fuck it up in the slightest.' i say getting slightly angry.

'alright alright chill paulo.' he says.

'you really like her don't you paulo?' he asks.

'more than anything, i would die for her.'

|x|

it's half hour before our date and i am petrified. i decided to not do anything too much but i didn't want to do a boring dinner at a fancy restaurant.

so i booked a boat about half an hour from here, where we can eat dinner, drink and do whatever we feel like it. it's on a beautiful lake where not many people go and i rented a small cottage just on the edge of it. we don't have to stay in it, it's just in case she gets too tired or something.

i'm currently looking in the mirror, still trying to figure out if i like my outfit. i told tina to dress in whatever she feels like it, but it doesn't mean i don't have to not make an effort.

'here we go, this is it.' i say to myself taking a deep breath. i have a drink of water before going into my bathroom to do my hair.

after i'm done, i walk over to the spare room where tina's been staying and slowly knock on the door.

'tina?' i ask softly.

'i'm nearly ready, i'm just putting my shoes on!' she says from the other side of the door.

a few moments later the door opens revealing tina.

'close your mouth paulo, you'll catch flies.' she says with a wink.

'i'm lost for words. wow tina.' i say in shock looking at her.

'you look very handsome yourself.' she says with a smile.

'shall we go then?' she says putting her hand on my arm.

'we shall.' i say as we walk towards my garage.

'which one?' i ask her looking through my small but expensive collection of cars.

'excuse me mister famous rich footballer with all the fancy cars.' she says laughing as she walks towards my red ferrari. i open the car door for her, she smiles and sits next to me in the passenger's seat.

|x|

'where are you taking me?' she says blindfolded as i hold her hand and walk towards the boat.

i've decorated the boat with fairy lights and candles everywhere.

'what the hell?' she says nearly losing her balancing as she steps on the boat.

'are you ready?' i say, she nods so i untie her blindfold.

'wow.' she sad gasping.

'it's beautiful paulo.' she says with a smile.

'do you like it?' i say with a smile.

'i love it.' she says kissing my cheek, i can feel my cheeks go red.

'shall we eat?' i say as we walk towards the table.

'you did all this, for me?' she says looking around.

'i did, you deserve nothing but the very best.'

'you're so sweet.' she says with a smile.

'hello miss franco and mister dybala, are you ready to eat?' says a voice up coming from behind, tina turns around and grins.

'luisa!' she says in shock standing up and giving her a hug as i watch them in shock.

'what are you doing here?'

'paulo flew me out, he contacted alejandro and i about the perfect date and what you like. and i'm also going to be your waitress this evening.'

'i can't believe you.' says tina with a grin looking at me. she puts both on my face and bringing me close, kissing me quickly but softly.

'you're amazing.' she says quietly.

'i'll go and get you both some drinks and then i'll leave you to it. tina, white wine? paulo, whiskey?' she asks and we both nod.

'no one has ever gone to this much trouble for me paulo, you didn't need to do all this.'

'yes, i did. you gave me one chance and i made sure everything was perfect. i want you to be mine more than anything tina.'

'you're slowly getting there.' she says with a smile.

'do you mind if i take some photos? the decoration is beautiful.' she asks taking her phone out her bag.

'of course not, go ahead.' i say before she starts taking some photos.

'i need one of you paulo.' she says.

'no no no, i don't like having my picture taken.'

'oh yeah says the guy that posed shirtless for vanity fair italia.' she says scoffing.'

'alright fine.' i say before she takes one of me and puts her phone down on the table.

'here you are.' says luisa putting our drinks on the table, "would you like your starters now or a little later?'

'um, i think we'll have them later please.' says tina with a smile.

suddenly her phone buzzes on the table, she picks it up and looks at it.

'oh my god.' she says with a smile on her face looking down at her phone.

'what is it?' i ask.

'neymar just messaged me.'

oooh bitch, also mind this shitty part

happy New Years everyone!