dieci.

« love has no age, no limit; and no death. »

paulo's pov

paulo's pov

'hey man, who are you talking to?' asks my brother sitting on the sofa next to me.

'just this girl.' i say shrugging.

'oooh, what's her name?' he says with a smirk.

'valentina.'

'sounds hot, what is she like?'

'she's really beautiful. her best friend's sister is antonella roccuzzo who is married to lionel, lionel set us up on a blind date last week in barcelona. we went to the same high school, she remembers me but i don't remember her.'

'what's her surname?'

'i don't know.'

'well ask her, then maybe then you can find out about her in your old yearbooks.'

'i can't just text her "hey what's your surname?" it's not exactly a conversation starter.' i say.

'i feel sorry for her though if she remembers you, you were the biggest dick ever in high school.'

'can everyone stop reminding me? i know i was! but i'm now 23, i was 18. 5 years has passed and i've changed a lot. '

'alright alright sorry, don't get your panties in a twist.' he says making me roll my eyes.

tina : i'm going to italy tomorrow

'she's coming to italy tomorrow.' i say smiling at my phone.

'whereabouts?'

me : really? whereabouts?

tina : milan and then maybe rome, we haven't decided exactly

'milan! that's only like two hours ago. i could maybe go and see her or invite her couldn't i?' i say looking at him, he just looks at me.

'i've never seen you like this about a girl. you really like her don't you?'

'mariano, it's nothing like that. i've only just met her, you and i can't say or judge anything like that.' i say.

'you're saying that now but i can guarantee you, if you still talk to her next month you'll be fucking whipped little bro.'

'shut up.' i say laughing and slapping his arm.

me : that's only a couple of turin, i could come and see you if you want

tina : don't you have training?

'oooh, that's rough.' he says reading behind my shoulder.