Secret Keeper

Enjoy!

A few days later, Daisy was on the phone having a heated argument with the person on the other phone line.

"You need to give me time"

"......"

"I don't give a damn its either my way or the high way"

"......."

"Its my job, you asshole"

Little did Daisy know, Ace was walking by her room and heard her conversation. He frown as he tried to listen to the other person she was talking too.

"Fine then you are probably gonna have to wait a few more months"

"........"

"Make sure the others are ready cuz baby this is gonna be a living nightmare"

Daisy said hanging up the phone and dumped it in her glass of water, she then happily laid down on her bed to take a nap. Ace frown from the conversation and decided to call in a secret meeting in Tech's lab away from Daisy hearing.

"Alright Tech, any idea what you found out about Daisy?"

Ace asked as he leaned back on his chair. Everyone gathered around in a chair and sat down.

"Well when she wasn't paying attention, I was able to take a sample of her DNA"

"Any news of our mystery bunny?"

Duck asked.

"She has quite a history that even I couldn't believe but I want to hear your opinions"

"Shoot"

Lexi said leaning forward. Tech nodded and gave each and everyone a file copy.

"As you can see, she has a history of working for villians because as you know she herself is also a villian, first she came from Gotham City under the name of Harley Quinn and then later found out she cheated her death. A few years later, she came back up again as Dee Dee and the same thing cheated death once again and came back up as Yo-Yo and again cheated death and is now currently known as Daisy"

Everyone was in complete shock especially Ace but tried to hide his emtions. Rev was confused about something and quickly raised his hand.

"Yes Rev"

Tech said

"You said Harley Quinn, DeeDee and Yo-Yo, right?"

"Yes"

"Those sounds like names from my DC Comic"

"She is creating a copy cat"

Everyone was silent for a moment.

"What else?"

Duck asked.

"She is wanted from dozens of state for dozens of murder"

"Wow she's been busy"

Rev said quietly.

"H-how did you come across this file?"

Ace asked.

"It was actually hard to get it, so I hacked on to the government records and the DNA actually came across with the personas she created"

Everyone was silent.

"So what do we do now?"

Lexi asked Ace.

"Well Zadavia doesn't know she's here and it best she doesn't know, and we don't want Daisy to know that we know. So what we will do is keep our distance from each other a little and don't make it obvious or else she will know something is up, remember she is a criminal mind"

Everyone nodded and left out of the Lab, Ace walked up to Tech and pat him on the back.

"Nice work Tech"

Tech nodded and Ace left to his room to think over the things he just found out about the girl he is in love with.

'It can't be, there is no way way she can do all of that?'

Ace thought to himself as he laid down in his bed with his arm across his eyes. He heard his door open, and he removed his arm to see who it was and was surprise to see Daisy smirking coming towards his bed and crawled on top of him, sitting right on his lower stomach.

"Hey you"

She said with a grin. Ace smile up at at her.

"Hey"

"Wanna have a little fun?"

"I'm not in the mood"

"Come on, I promise you won't get dirty"

"Can't we just cuddle?"

He asked. Daisy frown and got off him and stood by the bed with her hands on her hip.

"You know I don't do that Ace"

Ace quickly regretted it when he said that.

"Okay okay I'm sorry"

He said sitting up on his bed and placed his hands on Daisy's hips bringing her closer to him. Daisy smirk and placed her hands on his shoulders and started rubbing him as he began to lay kisses on her stomach but frown once he stopped. She placed her hand under his chin forcing him to look at her.

"Come on don't you want to?"

"Not tonight Daisy, I'm sorry"

Daisy angrily removed her hands from his shoulder and walked away heading towards the door.

"I said I'm sorry, but that doesn't mean I want you to leave"

He said quickly. Daisy turn to look at him.

"Whatever. I can't stay in here, your just too tempting for me and besides we can't have no one knowing about our fun activities"

She said with a smirk before leaving out of the room. Ace let out a sigh and got up from the bed and walked out the door to the hallway and was surprise to see Lexi standing there. He knew at that moment he got caught but decided to come up with a quick lie.

"Hey there Lexi"

"Ace I just saw Daisy coming out of your room, did something happen?"

"No what makes you say that?"

"I was just curious because you don't even let anyone inside your room, I mean not even us and we known you longer but why Daisy? Are you both together?"

She asked with her eyes wide open

"She just wanted to talk. Nothing else happened"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure"

Lexi happily let out a sigh in relief.

"In that case do you want to hang out with me?"

She asked hopefully. Ace didn't really want to but then thought that maybe if Daisy would to see him and Lexi together then that would push her in wanting to be with him but he also didn't want to lead Lexi on but everything is about taking chances.

"Sure why not?"

He said finally after debating. Lexi smiled and wrapped her arm around his arm.

'Oh I really love you Ace, I hope you can see that'

Lexi thought.

A/N Rate and Comment