"Uh.. um hi Xe." She said nervously looking behind her and fidgeting with the clothes in her hand.

Instantly I realize what was happening. This bítch was really up in these people store about to steal.

"Why you doing this? It's not worth going to jail over simple shit?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked playing dumb.

"Bítch you trying to steal is what I'm talking about don't play dumb." I said in a harsh whisper.

"Bitch you don't even know what you're talking about ain't nobody stealing nothing. Stop assuming shit and mind ya damn business."

"Then why not go to the dressing room with all this stuff instead of coming to the bathroom? This not who you are so why you even doing this dumb shit?" I asked already seeing through her lies.

"Like I said mind ya business." She said pushing pass me into the bathroom.

Fück it, if she want to fuck up her life that's all on her ass. I know we ain't cool no more but she was once my best friend and I wouldn't want her to end up in jail especially not for stealing.

Walking out I see Keisha being the look out casually walking around acting like she shopping. She and Shani both look suspicious as shit and if they walk out of here without getting caught, I know these people dumb as hell.

If these the people Shani want to hang around then that's on her, birds of a feather flock together.

Deciding to mind my business I made sure the coast was clear of Corey before going to find my man.

Walking towards the entrance I see some chick all up in his face. Nahh hold the fuck up cause I know August ain't this stupid.

As I got closer, I see the bítch face and realize it's fùcking Brookhoe of course. This tired hoe would be here stealing with her broke ass sister.

"Umm excuse me." I said stepping in between them.

"I'm ready to go." I told August, dragging him behind me, not even addressing the tired hoe that's mugging.

"Call me later when you drop off the chihuahua!"

"Bitc.."

"Chill out, you don't have to react to everything. You know I'm not gonna call her ass." August said cutting me off before I could tell that tired hoe about herself.

"Whatever, why was she even up in ya face to begin with?"

"I paid for my shit and was waiting for yo ass and she walked up in there and saw me trying to start a convo. That's why I was calling yo ass to hurry up."

"What took yo ass so long anyways? Don't tell me you was blowing up them peoples bathroom." He said laughing like I was playing with him.

"A ki-ki-ki, ain't shit funny ugly ass and for your information I ran into an old friend. She up in there stealing with ya ex hoe."

"You sucking and fùcking on this ugly nigga thou." He said throwing his noodle arm over my shoulder.

"You didn't even have to say all that. Just know that was your first and last time getting it from me asshole." I said rolling my eyes.