Chapter 10

Another one for the neighborhood watch *insider @inkD_Roses* 😂😂

Please Comment!

Enjoy! 🎄❤️

Xena

Today is Thursday and the school was still buzzing about the fight that happened on Monday between Shani and Melissa.

Videos and snippets of the fight from all different angles have been circulating around Facebook and have apparently made its way to YouTube from what I've heard.

Now Shani calls herself being mad at me because one of the snippets from the fight has gone viral with her getting hit with Melissa's shoe.

In the video I️t looked as if I️ was holding Shani back while Melissa throw her shoes hitting her. Now she thinks I️ purposely held her so Melissa could hit her with the shoe. Everyone that was there saw that I️ was actually breaking up the fight.

I️ even pulled Melissa off of her at one point so I️ don't understand why she thinks I️ purposely held her back so Melissa could hit her.

I️f anything I️ should be the one who's mad at her. She was the one talking shit about me as if we aren't friends.

Right now I️ was on my way to gym class with Mr. Booth. I️ was actually going to take part in class today. I️ even brought clothes to change into.

Class had already started so I️ just went up to the locker room to change quickly. I️ went into the bathroom and changed into my sweats and T-shirt.

As I'm putting my things in my locker I️ was being cornered by Shani and some girl I️ notice that went to the other school B.S.M.T.

"What's good?" I️ ask looking at the both of them since they walking up on a bitch like they was going to do something.

"You know it's funny how you suppose to be my 'friend' but you out here holding me while bítches throwing they shoe at me." Shani said talking with her hands moving all over.

"First off don't be walking up on me like you gonna pop off. Secondly, I️ should be the one questioning your fake ass since I've been the topic of your conversations lately." I️ said folding my arms across my chest showing them they ain't put no fear in me at all.

"Bitch you're not that important to be the topic of my conversations. I️ just found it crazy how you're out here fucking other people man but yet you was telling me not to talk to Chris. You're a fucking hypocrite that's all." She said shrugging.

"Oh. This is news to me. Who man I️ been fucking since you all up in my pussy?" I️ asked looking between the two of them cause clearly they know something I️ don't.

"Bítch don't play stupid. You was quick to fuck August while he's in a whole relationship with Keisha sister. Ask her if you thing I'm lying." She said pointing to old girl behind her who I'm guessing is Keisha.

"Dead ass Shani you getting real reckless calling me out my name. Don't play like you won't catch these hands. And I️ don't give a fuck about Kenya or her sister so you bringing her here was pointless. If Aug is her sister's "man" then tell her sister to bring this issue to him not me." I️ said shrugging cause I️ Honestly didn't give a fuck.

August made it crystal clear that he was a single man therefore Kelsi and her sister issue was definitely not with me.

Until August tell me himself that he's in a relationship with someone, I️m going to continue chilling with him and kissing on him whenever or however I️ like. It is what it is.