Chapter 5

August

It's been 2 weeks now since I seen Xena but we been texting and talking on the phone everyday.

I been trying to to find time to see her again but she hitting me with all types of excuses. I need to know where her head is at cause I ain't with the games.

I ain't sweating shawty thou Ima let her be right now, but best believe Ima pull up on her when she least expect it.

I would've been pulled up on her already but I've been busy taking care of shít with my grand pops building.

He don't have the energy anymore to take care of everything so I had to take over. I check on the building make sure everything is good, the place is clean and collect rent money from the tenants.

He told me the building will be mine soon because he can't manage it anymore so I had to take care of it. At first I didn't want it but i have some plans to fix up the place. First I have to get all them mothafuckers outta there to renovate the apartments thou.

Half them mothafuckers over there be trying to play pops cause he old. They been holding out on rent money. But I'm back and shít is about to be a whole lot different once I take over.

Ain't shit personal against them niggas living up in there. It's just business and I can't let what my grandparents worked so hard for go down the drain.

Majority of the buildings around that area is owned by Jews. They been buying up all the old buildings and tearing them down to build up condos and shit for the white people that's moving in. If I don't do what I gotta do eventually pops gonna lose his building to them.

I was now heading over to the building to make sure the garbage truck came to pick up the garbage and make sure the hallway was cleaned up like I payed Rick to do.

Rick is one of them old niggas that live in the building. His job was to keep the building clean and make sure the garbage was sorted out and bagged up to be collected by the garbage truck every Friday morning.

Níggas don't know how to recycle so Rick would check to make sure everything was separated.

Pulling up to the building I park out front and hop out my car. I got to the entrance and the first thing I saw was the yellow slip on the door. This was the second ticket we got in 2 weeks for thrash in front the building.

This the bullshit that got me fucked up. These níggas want to kick it out here all night and leave they fücking thrash laying around. This is $1000 out of my fucking pocket for their mess. Each ticket is $500 and I don't have time to go to court over the shit so I just pay it and be done.

Ima let these niggas know they can't kick it out her no more if they can't clean up they fucking thrash. Depending on how the city inspection for the building goes next week they all gonna need to find some place to move to cause real talk I don't have the patience for all this shit.

Walking through the building I check every floor and the basement. Everything seemed fairly clean and the garbage was picked up already which mean Rick was doing what he supposed to.

Checking the time i realized it's already after 12pm. Ima pull to prospect High see what's going on over that side and pull up on Xena.

I heard about this Halloween party that they supposed to be having tonight. Usually when there's a school party school ends early after lunch so I know ha ass gonna be out already.