Chapter 21

I'm trying to not make y'all wait so long for updates.

Vote & Comment

Enjoy ❤️

August

It seems like I can never escape from bullshit. I fix one problem then another magically appears.

This shit with Tony got me all kinds of fucked up. I'm not trying to go back to my young ruthless, don't give a fuck self but I see niggas determine to bring me back.

I guess it's true what they say, you can never escape your pass. You might forget about it and move on but it'll always follow you.

I been off the radar since I came home, and I know Tony was going to pop up sooner or later but the bullshit he coming at me with don't make no damn sense.

Calling me a woman beater, like fuck outta here I ain't never put my hands on no woman.

Only situation I can think of is the one time I fucked up with Rose but he and Rose have no type of connection so how would he know about that? Plus Rose was never the type to spread our personal business and that's old news anyways.

The next person came to mind was Brooklyn, she a grimy hoe so ain't no telling what she be on. She might be telling people I beat her ass because Xena fucked her up.

It had to be her cause Rose is out of the question and I ain't never put my hand on Xena, even though I be wanting to knock her head off sometimes. I know I be telling her I'm gonna fuck her up but I never went as far as laying hands on her.

It had to be Brooklyn but how she gonna spread lies on a nígga especially to people I don't fuck with then still be blowing up my phone trying to suck my dick.

Bitches ain't shit.

The thought of Rose remind me that I got to call her and see how she holding up. Since she went back home we talk here and there but not much.

I have to meet up with Chris and Kevin later to deal with the Tony issue so I might as well call her now that I have the time.

Dialing her number I wait for it to ring.

I only let the phone ring 3 Times maybe 4 depending on who I'm calling but they better pick up on the second or third ring before I hang up. I don't wait for shit to ring out and go to voicemail.

"Hello" she answer as I was about to hang up.

"You lucky you picked up cause I was about to hang up."

"Boy, you be lucky I even answer." She said I can tell she rolling her chinky ass eyes.

"Don't be fronting like you ain't happy I called you. Yo ass probably blushing and shit."

"You swear you know me. Anyways to what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your voice?"

"You sound bout dumb as hell with yo bougie ass talking all proper and shit. WhAt dO I OwE.. shut yo ass up." I said cracking the fück up.

I always cut her ass about the way she spoke being miss proper, sounding like them suburban black kids that grew up around them white folks.

The way she talk it's like she never grew up in the hood or she ain't been around real níggas all her damn life.

It's definitely not a bad thing though, I just love messing with her about it. She's definitely used to it by now especially how Chris use to straight roast her ass.