72. Imagine Xiumin

Requested. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Urg. I can't believe we have to go back to school already! I still wanted to be on winter break! I never dreaded going to school this much before..well maybe because there is a specific someone who keeps bothering me!

EXO's Xiumin

.

Mhmm! You heard that right! EXO's Xiumin, he is the most popular guy in the whole entire school along with EXO of course! Ever since the school year started, he has been bothering me well more like bulling but I don't really care, I'm known as the school's cold girl. If you talk about me, I'll spit back with something twice as worse as what you said about me. *smirks* I know right~ 

I walked to school with my headphones plugged in, I was listening to G-Dragon X Taeyang's Good Boy. I was bopping my head to it. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I grabbed it and twist it back to the person's back. 

"AH! (Y/N)! YOU IDIOT IT'S ME!" 

I looked up and it was my friend, Paris Kim (your friend in the story), I let go, "S-Sorry.." I said and rubbed her arm. 

She chuckled, "It's ok, it's why were took Taekwondo & Martial Arts right?~" I smiled and nodded. "That hurt though, you've gotten stronger, (Y/N)" I smiled, "I've been staying late after lessons and getting more lessons." "Why?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "Because of a certain someone." I sighed and walked away. She walked with me, "You mean.. Xiumin?" I nodded, "He's still bothering you?" I nodded. "Yep! Bless I didn't see him, all break. But now I do..it's just stressful thinking about it!" I rubbed my head and she chuckled. "You'll be fine~."

We arrived at school and walked to our locker and put our stuff in. We heard girls squealing in the hallways, that only means one thing. Paris and I both rolled our eyes and walked into the center of the hallways, across from us walking directly towards us was EXO. They all walked with swag. (Is that even the correct term?) Some of them, smiled at the fangirls, some even kissed their hands. Oh how I am gonna throw up. If you're wondering why I don't like them, it's because they're all rich and thinks that own everything in the school, so annoying.  Paris and I walked closer and closer to them. As I was about to past...urg Xiumin, he put his hand out in front of me, making me stop, not looking at him. 

"Can't you see we're walking here?" He said. 

"The hallway is big enough for the both of us" I spat back. 

"what a foul mouth she has."

"How dare she!?"

"So mean!"

"I wanna fight her!"

I can hear the fangirls saying. I scoffed. I took a step forward and he took a step back with his hands still in front of me. "If you wanna past....kiss me~" He said. 

I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows. 

He smirked and the rest of EXO snickered. 

"How dare yo-"

I stopped Paris. "I got this.." 

She nodded. I walked up to Xiumin and look right into his eyes. I went closer to him and he came closer. Our lips got closer and closer but before anything happened. I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind him and kick the back of his knees making him fall on his knees. "ARG!" He shouted. The rest of EXO took a step back in shock. 

"In your dreams." I smirked and pushed him while letting go, making him stumble forward. The rest of EXO ran to aid him. 

"Let's go, Paris." I walked away. She nodded and followed me.