40. Imagine Kris

FOR Trinity

---Your POV---

I was on my phone, texting my friend who was in England, she was studying aboard, I miss her, but I have Kris, my boyfriend, I met him at the fair with some of our friends. While I was texting my friend, I heard Kris calling me, "BAOBEI!!" I got up and walked to him, I went to the kitchen, and...........he wasn't there? "KRIS WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I shouted so he can hear. "IN THE ROOM!!!" oh duh~

I went upstairs and turned to our room, Kris was sitting on the bed, "Come here, he patted the empty space beside him. I sat down next to him, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder, he then put hia head on my head. 

We stayed like this for a few mintues, while we were like that, I was texting my friend. I can tell that he was getting mad, cause I just ruined the moment.  hahaha!! I kept texting my friend, like cmon Kris this is my best friend. 

--Kris POV---

WHY DOES SHE KEEP TEXTING!!!! 

Yes, I admit, I'm jealous of a phone right now, because the phone is getting all of the attention! I know I'm acting like a child right now, but hey she my girlfriend. 

She kept giggling and laughing. I wonder who she was talking. I hope it is not a guy. I was trying to spy on who she was texting. But she kept looking up at me, "What are you doing?" she asked me. I looked at her and she looked at me, she then pecked my lips. My eyes widen and I pouted, "Bowya? Are you stealing kisses again?" She laughed, "Maybe." She got up and walked away. 

---Your POV---

I walked away from Kris, so I can go sit in the living room, and text. Kris followed me and sat down next to me, I just ignored him and continue texting. I can see him pouting from the cornter from my eyes, I giggled. Then while texting, I looked at Kris and he fel asleep. My friend had to leave so we stop texting and I bid my goodbye and she did too. I purt my phone done and went closer to Kris, he was sleeping like a baby. 

He looks so cute and like a angel. How lucky am I to have a boyfriend like him. 

I remember when he asked my out, his friends kept pushing him towards me and my friends were pushing me towards him. I guess they pushed us too hard, we both ended up in a hug. I tried to move away and he hugged me tighter and I looked at him and he asked me out. 

"You done staring at me?" I heard Kris's voice and I was still looking at him. I backed away and blushed. He smirked and pulled me to him. His hug was so tight and warm. 

*BUZZ* *BUZZ* *BUZZ* 

My phone rang and I got up to answer. Kris pulled me back into his embrace.

"Kris, I have to pick up." 

"NO" 

I was shocked at what he said, I didn't know why he said that. He hug me tighter. 

"I-I dont want you to talk to him." 

Him? 

"Kris, I was texting my friend, you know the one who is in England now~" 

He looked at me and blushed. "I thought you were texting a guy?!" I laughed, "Nope!" 

"Thats good because I was getting jealous over a pho-" He stopped. 

My eyes widen and brust out laughing, "YOU GOT JEALOUS OVER A PHONE!!!!" I couldn't stop laughing, it was too funny. 

---Kris POV---

I can't believe I said that!!!!!!! How embarssing!!!! 

Trinity kept laughing and laughing causing me to be embrasses even more, I buried my face in the crook of her neck, she stopped and giggle. 

"Kris, I love you, I would never tect a guy, cause I have you and sorry for making you jealous." 

I smiled and kissed her neck, and I came back up to see her face. "I love you too and it's ok!" 

She smiled and I kissed her, I can tell her eyes widen and she slowly kissed back, I smiled in the kiss and she did too. 

I'm so lucky to have a girl like Trinity~ 

Sorry, for taking so long!!! But I hope you like it!!! !