3. Imagine Sehun

In this story, you and Sehun are a couple, and you were being followed by someone.

(________ is your name!)

"Babe! Come Here!" your boyfriend said as know as Sehun!(the one from EXO!)  

"BABE!!"

You walk into the living room, "Yes!" (you both live together) "Come here!" Sehun said. You sat on the couch, he was sitting on. He put his head on your lap.

You blushed.

He started, " Sorry, Babe but, I know to today is out anniversary but, i can't make it......" he said. You sigh. "Why?" He also sigh and got up, "Because today, Everyone else is going practice until 1 am and I'm pretty sure you gonna be asleep." You nodded. "Ok!"  

His eyes widens, "What?" You smiled and said, "You can go! And i will wait for you."

He blushed and gave you a quick peck on the lips! "Thanks! you are the best gf ever!" He grabbed his bag and gave you, a passionate kiss, and he left. The house was now quiet and you sigh and said, "You didn't make it to our last anniversary.....", you felt a tear fall down, but wiped it away, more and more tears came down, but you stop yourself. You check the time, 6:30 pm and you got up and put on your coat, for work (you worked at a bakery)

When you got to your job, you saw two couples, holding hands and smiling, that hurt you even more. So you turn, and went in the bakery, you check in and put on a apron, and went to make cookies. You were working and working, trying to get todays anniversary out of your head. You look at the time, 8:30 pm, your manager came in and tap you and said, "Go home, you work hard already!" you were about to speak, when she said, "No Comment!" you hug her and left.

You were walking home and you heard footsteps behind you, then you knew you were being followed, You take out your phone and texted Sehun,

"Sehun, I think someone is following me!" he message back "ok." You were in shock, you messages back, "Well, what i suppose to do!?" he message back, "idk?" You were so mad at him that you just wanted to dump him. Then you turn at corner and kept walking next thing you know........DEAD END!! You turn and the guys following wasn't there.

You feel two strong hands covering you mouth, he told you, "If you yell or scream, something bad will happen!" you were so scared, he walk you to a park and then you took matters into your own hands, you didn't if you died or not you bit his hands and he let go you kicked him and he fell. You turn.

And it was SEHUN!!!!! he looked at you and you ran from him, you didn't know where you were going your legs just took you there, then the trigger something, you look up, bright lights everywhere, and a big sign that says "Happy Anniversary!!" Your eyes widen and tears came down! like a river. You turn and Sehun was there smiling, you went up to him and slapped him, he looked at you with confusion and you said, "DO YOU HOW MAD I AM!!! YOU SCARED ME!! AND WHEN I TEXTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME!!! AND I........."

His soft lips connected with your lips, you closed your eyes, and fell deep in the kiss. He separated from you, and said, "_________, the moment i saw you, i know we meant to be together, and I LOVE YOU!! And i know didn't mean to scare you and i lied about practicing, because i came to set things up with guys for our anniversary, and you must be in shock, I LOVE YOU _________!"

Yes, you were still in shock. You were crying a river, he held you tight and kiss your forehead and then he backup from the hug, and got on one knee, and pulled out a clear box with a diamond heart ring. "________, will you marry me?" You cried again. and your eyes were hurting from crying, you hug him and said, "yes!" he hugged you too.

You felt so special, there was a lot of surprises today,and you were happy and he picked you up and spines you in the air!

Then, you are both kissed and both of your rings twinkled.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!😘