The Wedding Ceremony

When the wedding ceremony began, and the music and flower petals fell from the ceiling, Nkauj follows her bridesmaids down the aisle towards the altar. As she enters the room with a beautiful white lace wedding dress that's makes her look beautiful than everyone and as everyone's head turn to the bride, Zaj saw that this is Nkauj's wedding and his heart drops. Zaj felt like a knife stabbed him in the heart.Zaj was holding his breath as Nkauj reached the altar and Nkauj and Kai were saying their wedding vows, the priest says

" To this man and thus woman to be married today This day onward, speak now or forever hold your peace......" said the priest.

The room went silent for three seconds, then all of the sudden, Zaj jumps out of his seat and yells out Nkauj's name super loud filling the whole room with echos. Nkauj and Kai looked to see who objects and Nkauj froze when she saw that it was Zaj who objected. Zaj shouted out to Nkauj that she can not marry Kai because he loves her and he has gained his memories back and only loves her. He walks out to the aisle and offer his love to Nkauj as she stands on the altar with her husband. Zaj knows since he lost his memories many years ago that separated them from each other but it is Destiny and fate that brought them back together. Kai whispers to Nkauj and tell her that he is going to have his men come get Zaj. Nkauj then told Kai that let Zaj be and see his reason first then she will decide what happens. Nkauj told Zaj that she did love him but she has moved on from him and that it's too late and that she already found someone who makes her happy. Zaj then told Nkauj that he doesn't believe her and that he saw the way she looked at him when he stood up.

"Nkauj! Your going to have to pick between us two. Its either Kai or me. Who is your one true love." Said Zaj.

TO BE CONTINUED.......