Going Back Home

-Nkauj walked out of the house and closed the door-

Nkauj walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus. Nkauj arrived to Kyle's house twenty minutes later and Kyle was waiting by the window watching to see if Nkauj was going to come back. Nkauj walked out of the bus and walked through the door of Kyle's home, as she opened the door she felt a very cold push of air hit her. Nkauj sat her purse down and Kyle asked where she was. Nkauj didn't answer where she was but she did tell Kyle that she may be his wife but she will never love him. Kyle was filled with anger and rage, Nkauj walked into the bedroom and changed her clothes and came back out to the living area and found that there were some visitors. They were all wearing gray clothing and were talking about something but then as soon as Nkauj walked into the room, everyone stopped talking and stared at Nkauj. Nkauj also saw that there was a woman the was very beautiful standing next to Kyle. Nkauj didn't think that anything suspicious was going on so she was going to leave the living area to the kitchen. Before she can exist, Kyle grabbed her hand and turned her around to face the men and women in the room. Nkauj stood there nervously looking at everybody.

"Everyone, this Nkauj my wife."said Kyle.

"Hello there it's very nice to meet you all."said Nkauj.

As soon as Kyle finished saying that Nkauj was his wife everyone had their mouths and eyes wide open. Nkauj noticed that the woman standing next to Kyle got very angry when Kyle stated that Nkauj was his wife.

"Nkauj, you can go now."said Kyle.

Nkauj nodded and left the room, the woman standing next to Kyle followed Nkauj into the kitchen. When Nkauj sat down, the woman came and sat across from Nkauj holding a cigarette between her fingers. Nkauj asked her if she can put the cigarette out because that wasn't healthy and that it's bad for your lungs. The woman then got angry and said,

"My name is Isabella! And you better stay away from my man do you hear me! Or else you will regret the day you came into his life."yelled Isabella.

Nkauj was confused on what Isabella meant by that. Nkauj then got a call from Kai and went into the bedroom to answer the phone call.