Running Away

-A year has passed now-

"A year had past by so quick, I don't love Kyle even though he is my husband now. I love him a friend, he and I were best of buddies when we were little, but now I never expected that I would be in a forced marriage with my childhood friend. I miss Elena and Kai, I wonder how they are doing?"said Nkauj in a sad tone to herself.

-Tears fell from Nkauj's eyes-

Kyle had came home early that day and walked in seeing Nkauj cry. He immediately closed the door and went to hug Nkauj. Nkauj then quickly wiped her tears and told Kyle that he doesn't need to worry and that she just misses her friends. Kyle all of the sudden snapped for some reason. Kyle started to yell at Nkauj and then he grabbed Nkauj by the hand and dragged her to the bedroom. Nkauj told Kyle to calm down and Kyle said that he has been kind and waited long enough. Nkauj asked him what has he been waiting for, Kyle said that he will show her what he has been waiting for, Nkauj was a little confused at what Kyle meant by that. Kyle grabbed Nkauj's hand and threw her onto the bed and got on top of her. Nkauj screamed and tried to kick Kyle off her. Kyle got angry and slapped Nkauj leaving a very painful red hand mark on Nkauj's cheek. Nkauj then got enough strength to push Kyle off her and ran out the door. Nkauj ran out the door and away from the house, Kyle then came out of the house and yelled that Nkauj has to come back sooner or later. Nkauj didn't look back and she kept running straight forward until she hit a dead end.