Meeting The Hang Leader Again

By the time she noticed where she was, she was in the bad side of town where gangs were. Kai then saw Nkauj with a teared shirt and a skirt, she was crying and shivering from the coldness. Kai came out and called out Nkauj's name and ran towards her, Nkauj was startled and thought that Kyle has caught up to her. When Kai reached Nkauj, Nkauj screamed in fear which startled Kai.

"Nkauj, Nkauj! It's okay, you're okay. Don't be scared, come on let me take you to my house." said Kai in a calm and soothing voice.

Nkauj didn't say anything and they both got in the car and Kai drove her to his house. A very long and quiet car drive to Kai's home, Nkauj fell asleep. Kai then carried Nkauj into the house and laid her onto the guess bed and covered Nkauj with the blanket and turned off the light.

-The Next Morning-

Nkauj woke up earlier than Kai and decided to help make some breakfast for the both of them. Kai woke up to the smell of delicious food, Kai walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He saw that Nkauj was cooking, and was happy but also surprised that she can cook unlike the other girls in his life. Nkauj noticed that Kai was awake and staring so Nkauj told him that if he is done checking her out, the food is ready. Kai then immediately said that he was not checking her out. Nkauj set the plates onto the table and told Kai to sit and eat his breakfast. As they were eating, Kai asked Nkauj why was she in that part of town. Nkauj then explained the who situation and how she was forced into an arranged marriage with her childhood friend. Kai was furious with what happened to Nkauj, and gave her a hug. Nkauj was startled for a moment but then she hugged him back.

"Kai it was very nice of you to let me stay the night but I have to go back to Kyle's house." said Nkauj.

"Okay then Nkauj, do you want me to send you home?" Said Kai.

"No, no, it's fine I can take a bus home."said Nkauj.

"Alright then, have a safe travel, nice seeing you again Nkauj."said kai with joy.

"It was nice seeing you again too Kai. Well, I better get going if I don't want to miss the bus. Bye-bye now." Said Nkauj.