Divorced And Moving In With Kai

-A year later-

Nkauj had filed the divorce papers to Kyle, he had agreed to the divorce and both Nkauj and Kyle met up with a lawyer and signed the divorce papers. Nkauj felt the huge weight lift off her chest and she felt like she is not trapped and controlled anymore. Nkauj and Kyle both thanked the lawyer and went on their way. Nkauj said goodbye to Kyle and that she did love him but only as a brother and friend. Kyle laughed and drove off, Nkauj got in the car and called Kai and told him that she can move in now. Kai was very happy and told NKauj that he will come and pick her up from Elena's house. Nkauj arrived to Elena's home and she found the door unlocked, Nkauj was worried that something might had happened when she was away to sign the papers. Nkauj opened the door and walked inside looking around and there was a note on the floor and she picked it up. Then out of nowhere Elena came out with balloons and drinks which startled her. Nkauj told Elena not to ever scare her like that ever again. Elena then agreed and then the doorbell rang. Nkauj and Elena stopped laughing and looked at one another with a very serious face. Nkauj told Elena that must be Marshall and Kai here to help her with her stuff. Nkauj went to open the door for Kai and Marshall. Marshall came into the house and looked around but then he wasn't watching where he was going so he bumped into Elena. Nkauj and Kai then both looked at each other and laughed and left the kitchen leaving Marshall and Elena together. Nkauj and Kai both went upstairs and got the boxes and started to load them up in the car while Marshall and Elena were blushing at one another. While Nkauj and Kai were loading up the car with boxes, Marshall and Elena stared into each other's eyes and started to blush even more. Marshall asked Elena what was her name. Elena told Marshall her name and Elena asked him for his name, Marshall told her his name. After a few minutes of staring at one another for so long, Kai and Elena came into the kitchen to tell Marshall and Elena if they were done flirting with each other and if they were ready to leave. Nkauj took Elena with her upstairs and told Elena that she and Marshall were blushing as red as a bright tomato. Elena told Nkauj that she likes how cute Marshall is and how he is so mysterious. Elena spent the night at Kai's house with Nkauj. Nkauj and Elena did each other's hair and they sung songs and danced around. 

Destined To Be TogetherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara