Move In With Me?

-A month later-

"It has been a month since I last saw Kai, I miss him like crazy, I told myself not to fall in love with him but instead i did the opposite I fell for him." said Nkauj.

"Nkauj! Come here there is someone outside waiting for you." said Elena.

As Nkauj looked out the window to see who it was she saw that it was Kai outside. Nkauj felt her heart skip a beat seeing Kia waiting outside. She went out and ask why was Kai there. Kai was shocked to see how beautiful everytime Nkauj got every time he saw her. Nkauj came out and said hello, Kai's heart skipped a beat when Nkauj talked to him. Nkauj and Kai were standing there awkwardly not know what to say to each other. Kai remembered what he was going to tell Nkauj.

"Nkauj, I have to tell you something. Ever since that day I met you I can't stop thinking about you." said Kai.

"Really, you think about me. I can't stop thinking about you too."said Nkauj.

"That's great then! I came here wondering if you would like to move in with me." asked Kai.

"Move in with you? I would love to but then I am still married to Kyle remember. I still need to get the divorce papers then I will be free and will be able to move in with you." said Nkauj.

"Yes, I remember well that's fine with me. I will just wait until you can move in." said Kai.

"Thank you for understanding Kai."said Nkauj.

After the conversation, Kai went home and Nkauj went back inside Elena's house. Elena ran down the stairs and asked Nkauj what was the conversation about. Nkauj told her that Kai asked her to move in with him. Elena then suddenly stopped and screamed, Nkauj was startled and thought that something was wrong.

"What's wrong Elena, why are you screaming?" asked Nkauj

"Nothing's wrong dummy, he just asked you to move in with him! He made the first move! Look next thing you know you two will be dating." said Elena.

The next couple of days were the same, boring and going back to school trying to avoid Zaj and Suab Nag.