102HL2

Swara

Hmmmmm… moving a toe was stretching my whole body in stingy pain but I felt in my bones that I should move… I stire from my spoon position feeling his arm steel grip srounding me deadly. After attempts I was successful too be free after earning several groans from my sleepy huppy, I reached for undergremnts and a sanskar shirt then I got down to drink water, it was so dark outside, which mean we are minuts before dawn….

The darkest time of the day is just before dawn, moon hided behind the clouds in shy just like how I felt, some how. I walked out and welcomed the cold breaze, almost too cold but dearly worth, unlike the white sand that felt warm beneath my feet so I sit on the sand and lost in the darkness.

Very calm and content atmosphere, I don’t know how my life will run from now on but I am tired from running alone. I kept watchimg as dawn lights ever so slowly shattered darkness in silence. Ever so calming blue color begin to creep through the sky …

“morning shonna” he whispered from what I guess steps away from me. I felt him sitting behind me, his legs caged my body between, his left arm circuled my waist and his right hugged my shoulders.

I turned my head to him, he looked so sleepy and innocent and cute and his stubble gave him over sexy look…

“good morning…. Hubby”

“hmmmm” he lend and gave me cheesy pick “I can get used to that”

“ahah”

“what awakes you so early shonna? I thought I tired you enough”

“you mean” I hit his hand litghy “and yea you did… but I don’t know… I think I needed to see the dawn”

I looked forward again and sanskar breaths fainted my neck ever so featherly…

“I am so happy swara, to have you… with me”

“hmmm” I caught his palm over my shoulder and picks it in light kisses and I heard him humming in happy. He trailed kisses from cheek to collar bone and back up again…

“I love you sanskar”

“I love you too… shonna”

We sat for a while in silent as words would be meaningless… but I broke it first

“still wont solve the mystery about the island?”

“ahah… hmm alright. Its’s our project with the japaness”

“the japaness, you still work with them?”

“well they work with me, your plan worked pretty well..”

“my plan!! You really apply it?”

“how could I not i told you!! However, you are looking at the new and best tourist Entertament Island… to be more exact we are close to moon islands… this island had some property problem between two countries, the japaness solve the problem and buy the island”

“and you buy this part”

“hmm not really, they knew better not to let me a partner, so in exchange of my work with them I have this part privetly ours… and 25% of the year income”

“25????? God… that will make you one of top rich men in the world”

“yea probably!! But I am the richest man on earth, now that I have you”

He whispered planting lovely kiss to my cheek. It was morning now and birds cooed ever so happily,

“swara…”