90 HL2: Silent Treatment

Assllam alikom all

I missed you all so much

I know I am late

So so sorry

But my writung skills getting so rusty... Easy on me OK

Hope you enjoy today chap

I'm so so thankful to my most amazing di rabia0032

She is my co partner and inspiration

Thank u di

Now read

*//*/*/*/*/*/*/*//*/*//*/*/*/*/*/*//*/

Sanskar broke the hug with sanky smiling to his baby boy: who am I?

Sanky: you was my mumma ka best friend.

The smile on Sanskar vanished painfully: best friend??

Sanky: hmm but you both fight and now no more, please let me go. I want mumma

Sanky ran to swara while Sanskar kept sitting there paining, thinking that swara was cruel enough not to tell his son that his father is right here in front of him.

Chotto swara: sanseeeka, you and bua are like ma or papa naaa??

No one could answer, in the end they are mere children, nothing they can understand

Ragini: choto swara, take choto Sanskar to his room na, come on.

Sanky: choto??? Huh this is even worse than sanky...

Both kids went up running and Sanskar stood up weeping his eyes and swara would move to her room too

Sanskar; best friend swara??

Swara: we were once right!! So no lies. But not any more..

Sanskar: when you turned so cruel swara??...

Swara: the day you dumped me mr. Sanskar. Please all, sanky don't need to know anything, I want only happiness in his life, so please..

Sanskar: he is my son swara...

Swara: no he is not Sanskar, he is only mine.

Swara left to her room heavy hearted while Sanskar stayed in guest room as gloomy as ever, how he will fix things, how to gain swara to his side again. Lunch was a great bless to Sanskar as he sit opposite to swara and sanky, watching swara feeding sanky and playing with him, same time it was painful he can't share them.

Swara didn't know that Sanskar will stay at GM and was shocked knowing he will stay in guest room as much as he want and that he is used to live here as much as he want

Swara: it's late, don't you have a home to limp on?

Sanskar: oh hello (swara manner) what is this limp ah? Am I dog or something??, I am staying with my ma, papa, and di ka house, actually you who came and took my room and now I have to Seattle in the guest room.

Swara: excuse me??? Your room??

Sanskar smirk and got closer making swara uncomfortable: yeaaaa your room became mine, so I used to sleep there... I won't mind to sleep there with you and ...

Swara breath was raspy, Sanskar words trailed off as he watch her shivering, he fights all the urgs he had to hold her and stood watching. Swara gain control on herself..