92HL2: The Other Half Of The Ugly Truth

Hello all

Missed you so much yaar

Hope you all doing fine

Happy soon eid

May Allah bless you all

Let's start and don't blaming me doing many secrets

Come on

*/*//*/*/*//*//*/*/*/*/*/*//*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Swara shouted: I said he isn't your son Sanskar.....

(Whispered brokenly)

Nor mine.

Sanskar huffed: don't be such cruel swara by telling those...

Swara calmly: look at my eyes Sanskar, look deep in them, do you think swara would ever lie about such topic? Do you think swara can be such cruel to take a son from his father?, do you think after all what happened to me I would give my son such fate to grow fatherless as I thought myself?? Look you all at me and tell me if I am lying.

Every one look to swara and soon their eyes went wide in shock as they saw utter truth in swara's eyes, no hesitation.

Swara: Sanskar, he is not your son... nor mine, but by other ways he is my son and my son alone.

Sanskar's breath shallow, hitched, throbbed and for seconds looked like forever stopped. Room was too silent but from the heart beats of the around people while shock and trying to reasons the words written over their faces.

Sanskar was in shock: h...hhh.. how... i... Don't....  Understa....  I...

Swara tears flow silently as she moved to a chair to sit, her legs was sleazy not to be able to handle her body no matter how fragile it was.

Swara: sanky is mandira's son.

Shome: mandira?

Swara; when I left I lived with my friend mandira, she took me in even after I told her everything about me, she didn't push me like others did (eyeing Sanskar). She was 5 months pregnant, her lover was a small constable but loved her so dearly, unfortunately they had relationship before marriage, he tried to propose her but her family rejected him.

Later on he died in action and mandira ran away with the baby she had in her womb. All doctors informed her that she was too young to have a baby and that her body won't hold it, but she kept the baby. After giving birth, her body was total weak and she held her son only once before she give him to me. She asked me to take care of him, that he is only mine and have no one else but me, she asked me to raise him as my own son and that what I did, the moment I held him and looked to his eyes I knew he was mine.

I made mandira last rituals and signed sanky with my name, I raised him and care him. He is my son. And that's why I came back, I became more understandable of why ma aur papa kept me, what love they held for me as a baby, and sanky deserves such love and family too.

Swara ended her talks crying in silent, sinking deep in the pains of her heart.

Shekhar sit by her side hugging side her: why you didn't tell us?

Swara: I was willing too, but couldn't find the courage.

After long breaths, swara saw Sanskar from her eye corner. Quit before chaos, that what he was, he was spacing not looking at anything, his wide eyes was a painted sketch of emotions rush. He was dull, unmoving, blunt and obscure yet breathing and rushing with emotions of sad and anger.