76 HL2: The Day She Left

Assalaam alikom dosto

how are you all

hope you are tune enough...

Every one have been asking for long update... so here i give you one.. a real looong one... also all the edits you will see is made by me... so.. i hope you give little support...

It will be shocking and some past flashes will be revealed... so hold tight to your hearts and your phones, but please naaa... don't break them or how you will know the rest

enjoy..

**************************************

previously: uttra wedding and dancers entry with swara voice recorded song

***************************************

Sanskar gave the girl a good look: who are you?

Girl: sir we are simple dancers.

Sanskar: dancers??

Boy: yes..we receive a request to come here today to this wedding and play that song and dance that way.

Sanskar: and I suppose to believe that... (Sanskar lost his temper and hold boy collar) talk now... where is swara?? Speak right now...

Girl trys separate them: sir, we really don't know who you talk about sir, but there is something please... let him go...

Sanskar pushed him and turn to the girl: speak....

Girl shivering: believe us sir; we are working as dancers only, a woman called us and she instructed everything... but then he called me personally, she sent me your picture and asked me to eye you in the dance and no one else... but everything was on the phone sir, nothing else, we never meet her...

Sanskar: what was the phone number?

Girl: it was privet sir, please... she..she...

Sanskar shouted: she what?

Girl: she told us you will ask us about her and you will be angry, she said to tell you please don't as we really know nothing ... also for your own health sir

A tear forcly escape Sanskar's eye: yea that sound like her... please help me to find that girl... anything please...

Girl: I am sorry sir...

Sanskar calmed down: I am sorry for my behave..you may leave...

The boy and girl were leaving but girl turn around and say

Girl: sir, if it mean anything to you, she have very beautiful voice sir...

Sanskar on edge of breaking: yea... yea I know..

Sanskar enter the hall one more time and many eyes locked on him... eyes looked with hope... with sparkle of maybe, just maybe... but the look in Sanskar eyes put down that sparkle, and the eyes that filled with urge and hope, shuted down with disappoint and tears.

How much Sanskar fight the egger to leave immediately, only he knows, as it would ruin his oti wedding so he simply smiled and move downwards. He opened his hands as chotoswara ran to him and picked her to a hug....

Swara: where you gone sanseekaa?

Sanskar: I didn't, here I am waiting...

Little swara broke the hug not processing the words, simply Sanskar picked her cheek and went to Annapurna