CHAPTER 33: Wife Ki Effect

So swara was giving her cheek while sanskar crushing her softly to his chest getting close to punish her by cheek kiss and swara phone got ring and she shift her head to see but her lips crushed with Sanskar lips

Both eyes went wide and shock but none of them moved... their lips was in touch only that's it, but swara closed eyes and just stayed still which surprised Sanskar but then she pushed Sanskar away and went to phone

Swara: haan Uttra, oh ok ok (end call) ut..ut..uttra is here. And hurry swara went down stairs, but cross kitchen first and wash her face then open door.

Sanskar was in hell situation, all his body fires were up, not only desire and lust but love as well.

Sanskar though ( such soft, such shiver, dear god give me strength to hold... y my body cant stop shivering... tat electric shivers n my spin!!!...... y don't u force her? She is ur wife and she is delicious... so do it........ NNNO never... I ... i.. wont.... But she closed her eyes... does that mean she accept it) Sanskar got up and wash his face several times...and down for Uttra.

Three laughed and dinner and played cards and spend 2 hours of fun then Uttra back home and swara just ran to room, she couldn't face Sanskar after that print and the shock tat she accept it....

But Sanskar follow her caught her wrist and stop her before going inside wash room,

Sanskar: swara pls I wanna talk

Swara giving her back; maheshwary choro pls...

Sanskar: not before u hear me, pls swara...

Swara still giving back; I'm listening....

Sanskar: swara today u make me live the most amazing day I ever have since long time ago, I laughed and enjoyed like never before and I fear tomorrow morning I ll b back that ego bad Sanskar so pls hear me to the end....

I accept ur friendship swara.... I don't want ur ego, I want ur peace, u was right... breaking everyone gave me restless nights thinking who ll b my enemy tomorrow and who ll put me n ambush, but I don't want that anymore...

And for yesterday, me and u had forgot most important rule swara, we husband and wife, I'm ur fully right... body and soul, nothing to sorry for or a shame for, however any other facts... and I hope ur giving me the same rights swara..... and for the kiss I swear with mom soul I was only teasing u and didn't plan for any further... so pls if I hurt u in any way I'm sorry....

Swara: now pls leave my hand ( Sanskar did as she said) now u listen to me, I believe u in every word u say, and happy that we ll stop that stupid fight game, I know we wont stop tease each other, its in our blood I guess!! But this time it ll b for fun not bad.

But Maheshwary I can never forget that u force me to marry u, that is one of things girl cant forget easily.... And since u accept my friendship.... I want divorce

Sanskar POV

What did she just say, div... divorce, nahi, I cant lose her.... I think... NO... let her go to hell.... I hate her... YES YES I DO and I ll divorce her.... LOW bengalin....

Sanskar POV over

Swara POV

What the hell I'm saying, stop it swara, u don't want that.... Yes I do... he put my dad in dangerous, he took my right choosing my husband.... I hate him ... YES I DO

Swara POV over

Sanskar: fine... we ll divorce, court ll give us 6 month u know, so we ll b friends na....