94HL2: At SwaSan Company

Swara: Sanskar, what did I say about getting close to that person haah? Didn't we say you won't be friend with him

Sanky: I am not, I am taking him as a father.

Swara shouted: YOU CAN"T DO THAT

Sanky yelled too: why mumma?? He is good to me. My father don't want me. Fine, I will have one.

Swara: Sanskar, you will stay away from him do you get that?

Now sanky shouted: NO, I WILL HAVE A DAD TOO LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS

Saying so he ran to his room and choto swara was hugging laksh in fear so he carried her up "did you really needed to ruin his happy swara?" he said while walking away soothing his little girl.

Swara fall to the couch, she never yelled at sanky but it happened today, she made him actually cry and it hurt her a lot. She moved slowly and entered sanky room where he sit on his bed hugging his knees and burying his face as his back was visibly rising and falling as he cries. She moved and sit at the end of the bed..

"Sanskar!!"

But Sanky didn't reply and turn his buried face to the other side away from her.

"my baby boy, come to mumma na ... please"

"mumma shout to me"

"huh I am sorry my boy, please come na"

The boy run to his mom's lap and hug her crying: mumma, please don't make me stop him, he is like a papa, I want one mumma please.

"I am here na baby, I will be your mumma, papa, sister and brother"

"nahi, I want him, he make me laugh, happy and good. Boys stopped mocking me when I told them he is my papa. Please mumma"

Swara was sad, she knew how other kids may treat him like, but that means to be closer to Sanskar again and she knew she will fall for him more and more...

"I don't want him to break your heart my boy as he broke me"

"nahi mumma, never. Sanskar ji love me a lot, he said that"

Swara mumbled: yea he said that to me too

"what you mean mumma?"

"I mean you should start tell me all you did today, come on I am so egar to know"

She spoke in funny manner making sanky weep his tears and giggle then told her about his day but secretly swara decided not to give up.

Next day was normal day, sun rises like every day, birds sing like every morning, gadodias have their normal breakfast, laksh lifting the kids to school and swara left the house too.

It was supposed to be fully normal day except for one fact, the fact that swara had took 2 hours free in the early morning of her work just to stand at the place where her life started.

Swara stood looking at the building entry that had changed and now had a platinium huge sign say

"SwaSan Company"

and a logo of intertwined two SS... she stepped quitly and meet the receptionist

"I need to meet Sanskar Maheshwary immediately"

"and who are you ma'am?"

"swara shah"

"do you have a pre appointment?"

"no"

"I am afraid you can't meet him, he is busy in his meetings, please call this number and set..."