CHAPTER 29: CRAKE

By hearing this he got his enough and stand in anger: SHE IS NOT ANYONE SHE IS Mr. SANSKAR KI PATI HU, SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARY

That what jai say angrily looking at the guests,

Jai: she has full rights coming here and do anything, ( he looked at Sanskar) coz she is ur wife

Everyone one was shocked with jai attitude including Sanskar and Natasha....

....: calm down jai

All look at door again where swara was standing, she walk in slowly like nothing happen mints ago, walking with full pride and ego and small smile on face reaching Sanskar place but then out of no where she shouts her voice out...

NEXT TIME REMMBER UR RESPONSIBLTIES AND DON'T FORGET UR IMPORTANT FILES IN BARS AND THROW THAT ON ME AS UR WIFE TO BRING... SUCH UNREPOSIABLE PERSON...

Suddenly she calm down and smile to guests: sorry pls don't mind these, its only wife husband things... sorry for any leak of words from me, I assure u my husband can do ur work perfectly despite anyyyy (making eye contact with sanskar) other facts of his personal life... excuse me...

By tat she left room again with same calm walk and smile in her face. All room left blank,

One woman: ur wife??? Y u didn't say that earlier? And what bar mr. Sanskar? We dnt like bad reputation men....

Natasha: no no pls dnt get things mistakly... its just huge misunderstanding... u already know mr. Sanskar reputation...

Sanskar regret his plan, he got blind by his revenge and forgot his meeting and reputation, he could have done the same in another day!!! what it could happen if they think wrong about him, and above all he insulted swara in front of all and expose his marriage to others, he did great mistake. His thoughts were cut...

Jai: excuse me for some time... (he left hurrly)

Sanskar didn't like jai excusing so fast: ladies and gentle men im so sorry for what happen and I assure u as my partner said its just misunderstanding, now let it be 10 mints break. Natasha pls order some service for them....

Sanskar left immediately hoping its not what he think, but it was, right there on stairs jai following swara.....

Jai: swa... mrs. Maheshwary

Swara weep tears fastly and turn around with smile: yes Mr. jai

Jai: No pls... keep jai only, I allow u that...

Swara: Teek hai.... Pls if u came for feeling sorry....

Jai: No no pls, I leave that feeling for weak people, but u ma'am.. U R Definitely Strong.... Perhaps if u didn't came back I would b feeling sorry but now, no way

Swara smile: I hope meeting is not ruined....

Jai: Natasha wouldn't let it, its important for them, don't worry

Swara: And what u doing here? I thought u and sanskar r enemies

Jai: Well one of the partners is my my partner and he insist working with Sanskar so he technically force me to work with him

Swara: Aha.... Well I hope all become ok.... excuse me ( she was about to leave but jai run to face her)

Jai: Wait ... y did he act that way? He shouldn't treat u like that.....

Swara: Jai.... He is my husband, and what happen with us stay with us, no matter what...

Jai: I used to say he is lucky to have u, but now I know he don't worth u