I smile back at her and she quickly looks down at her food - embarrassed to be caught staring. I smile down at my food now and begin to take a few more bites.

"Knock knock!" Eleanor's upbeat voice breaks through the quietness of breakfast. I feel my smile grow at the sight of her and Louis walking into the kitchen.

"Eleanor!" Waliyha smiles over at Eleanor - I gather the two were closer than Safaa was to Eleanor.

"Hi Waliyha." Eleanor smiles at her but doesn't greet her nearly as nicely as Waliyha had. I am guessing Eleanor is still upset about last night but is attempting to brush it off.

"We're here for food and our partners in touring the city." Louis announces, I notice him set down a few bags in the hallway and I let out a relieved breath.

I feel awful taking Zayn away from his family - since they haven't seen him for two years. Though I am just relieved to get out.

"Well come sit." Trisha beams over at Louis - her sympathetic smiles gone with true happiness. "I'll make you two a plate." She cheerfully walks back to the kitchen and serves two plates.

Eleanor and Louis sit down on opposite sides of the table, Louis sitting by me with a smile. I smile over at him - so grateful for him being here.

"How was the rest of the night?" He whispers to me, folding his hands and watching me.

"Decent." I nod with a smile over at him. "I Just can't wait to go into the city and be... elsewhere." I frown.

"They seem more behaved." He notes in a quiet voice, patting my back. "Told you Zayn gave them an earful."

"Zayn did what now?" Zayn interrupts, watching Louis with a frown. Louis smiles and chuckles, patting my back before accepting the food from Trisha.

"Oh nothing." He sings in a childlike voice. "The food looks delightful Mrs. Calder."

I freeze and look over to Trisha who smiles at him. Calder, I had completely forgotten that she married Eleanor's dad - taking his last name. I look to Zayn who doesn't seem phased by the name at all.

Why isn't Zayn's last name Calder... why would he choose to keep the last name of the dad who terrorizes his past. Zayn takes a sip of his water and continues to eat in silence - unaware of what I am so shocked about.

"Thank you so much Louis." She smiles at him as if he had just presented her with diamonds. I let out a light breath and look down to my food. Just like last night - everything, everyone had it's place but me.

~ ~ ~

Louis helps carry my bag to the Land Rover, stuffing it into the trunk next to Zayn's bags. I clear my throat and glance back at the house where Zayn is saying goodbye to his family for the day.

"I'm ruining Christmas." I mumble with a frown on my face. Louis follows my eyes to the house and laughs.

"No you aren't." He assures. "So I think we're all going to go sight seeing - more along the lines of shopping, maybe a few parks, and then afterwards you and Zayn will head off to the hotel and El and I will come back here." Louis explains the plan for the day.

"I should make Zayn stay here." I mumble quietly, not acknowledging Louis' plan.

"Why? He'd be miserable if he were here and you were in town." Louis states with a calm manner. I watch him for a moment before letting my shoulders slightly sag.

"They were more pleasant to me than yesterday." I quietly comment. "Maybe staying here won't be as bad." I offer. Louis snorts at me and I in return raise an eyebrow.