Crap! I didn't want her to kid around about that. I was about to tell her that it was absolutely fine and when it comes to kissing me, the sky is the limit but once she defined me 'adorable', I turned into a speechless mess.

To conceal my mortification, I gripped her pillow and aimed it directly at her face. She was caught off guard when I hit her square and solid. Khloe looked at me surprised, her mouth agape and her hair in exquisite disorder.

"Y-You didn't just hit me, Hilary Damien!" she said, her tone cautioned me and I was totally aware now that I was in trouble.

In an instant, she straddled me quickly and I squealed under her body, my hands were put into places as she knocked them on the sides of my head.

"Have mercy, Klo!" I giggled, trying my best to release myself from her hold but was defeated.

Khloe had a smug look on her face as she stared down at me. "Now, now... what am I going to do with you?"

"Well, considering your position, guys, banging is definitely the best thing to do now," an unexpected voice behind us caused us to separate right away with me pushing Khloe off and jumping out of the bed in horror while hearing the brunette groaned in exasperation.

"Don't you knock?!" Khloe exclaimed and I awkwardly glanced towards her sister who was standing in the doorway with an amused smile on her sweet yet deceiving face. Apparently, we were caught red-handed.

"No," Quinn said as she leaned against the door frame. "Just as you always entering my room without knocking. Now you totally understand my feelings whenever you bother me and my girl in our most intimate moment."

"I don't," Khloe muttered, rolling her eyes at her sister. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

Quinn turned to me with impish eyes. "I'm going to prepare our breakfast but then I realized that somebody is gone from my bed. So I went to the pleasure to find this missing body and thinking she wouldn't barge into Aunt Claire's room, I firstly came here to collect her. So if you may, Hilary, come out now and go back to your recent spot on my bed before your friends wake up without you there. Or else, they might find you here and then connect the missing link between you and your Klo."

My cheek immediately burned up as she gave emphasis to the personal nickname I had given to Khloe. Quinn smirked, this time turning her attention to her sister. She thrusted her hips while wiggling her brows then gesturing a thumb up with a proud grin on her face.

Khloe glared at her and before she could even get out of the bed, Quinn was already out, closing the door in the process.

"Don't mind her," Khloe said as I buried my face in my hands in shame. "And get used to it. She's a fuckgirl."

"Excuse me," I retorted, looking at her confused.

She sighed, resting her back on the headboard and let out a chuckle. "What I mean is, don't get deceive with that pretty sweet face. My sister is nowhere near innocent and you'll have to get used to it. You know about her condition, right?"

I nodded, clamping my lips inward in wonder. "How she does it anyway?"

"I don't have any idea," Khloe shrugged. "Arisa is so lucky though. Quinn's ex-girlfriend said she was relentless."

I rubbed the back of my neck, puzzled at what she was talking about. "Relentless in what?"

Khloe scrunched her face. "Jane last words about her were, 'Now, it all made sense why she was relentless in bed. Quinn isn't aware of her physical influence on me whenever she touches me so she doesn't know when to stop, adjust or even know when to be soft or hard.' I wished I didn't ask her about my sister's performance though. It was disgusting. So in summary, Quinn is Arisa's exclusive fuckgirl."