|6|

Lauren POV

Here I am at work, fixing the one of my many customers cars I have for today. Lately my life didn't take a toll as I thought it would ever since the love of my life decided that she can walk all over me and didn't think I will ever find out.

Everyone gets caught eventually and she got caught sooner than she thought. She been lately stopping by my place or my work to keep bugging me about making us work things out and I didn't want to hear any of her bullshit. I deserve better and that what I will have. I do not expect anything less.

Also Lucy and I've been spending quite a lot of time together, it'll get interrupted with Camila knocking on my door or even when she spots us at a local cafe, restaurant or bar. She always tried to interrupt and nag me on talking to her.

Camila was someone I'll always love but I'll be better off and she will too on loving someone else.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a new customer and it someone I would least expect. The one and only, the mother of what I thought would be my mother-in-law. I still consider her as a mother but after everything that went down it different between her and I. She knew what was happening even if Camila doesn't open up to her like I do.

I called her a few days after finding out Camila wasn't faithful as she was and her mother was without a doubt furious at her daughter stupid antics because she knew I was the one who respected and love her daughter truly than anyone she will ever see. I remind her of her husband and she wants the same for her oldest brunette.

"(Y/N) I came to check up on you" Sinuhe says kindly in a motherly tone.

I clean the oil and rust off my hands with a towel that was hanging out of my back pockets and went to greet her with a hug.

"Hello Mrs.Cabello, how have you been? and no need to check up on me. I'm pretty okay at the moment" I told her truthfully although I'm still hurt I mean why wouldn't I be. I spend half of my life with her daughter and for her daughter to throw me the way she did and expect me to come back to her than I feel as though I'm not worthy.

"I never got to stay sorry for my daughter hurting you, you know I would beat her ass for ruining the one thing that she loves the most and that was you" Sinuhe says in a serious tone, damn I love her family. They never treated me different because of my condition and they made me feel so at home whenever I'm around them.

"No need for that either, but yeah I'm questioning if your daughter ever love me at one point Sinuhe" I question to the older women. The older women just sighs and speaks once more.

"You know she still loves you, it just that she needs time to mature more and appreciate everything you've done for her." Sinuhe says truthfully, sighing sadly because she knows we wouldn't be close anymore after awhile.

"I know you've given and work hard for her but I still want you to be part of our family if it not through Camila. I still consider you as my daughter in law regardless" Sinuhe continues on with her motherly tone, smiling a bit.

"Thank you Sinuhe , don't worry mama.I won't forget about the importance in my life. " I say as I go to hug her. After that she left to go deal with errands while I was thinking what Camila is doing right now. I sound a little obsessive but it hard to keep her off my mind.

..........

Camila POV

I got called by my mother telling me that she went by Lauren's auto shop and she told me that I didn't deserve her. I was hurt by my mother words but she was right. I put her through so much and she continued to love me through everything I made her go through with me.

Right now I was buying and making everything that Lauren loves. Her favorite band t-shirts, I also made her a memory book throughout our love life with little quotes from what I remember on those days. I smile to myself until my cheeks started hurting but I started frowning when the possible thought that lauren will never come back to me, that alone scared me to death. I can't live a life without my Lauren. I will continue to work as hard as she did for her to know that I will never stop loving her and she only belongs to me.

I put the things that I made and bought for her in a decorative cute box. I was on my way to drive to her work and put this things that she will love on top of her office desk.

When I arrived, I notice a car parked that looks familiar because I've seen it a couple times at Lauren place. I choose to ignore it and went into her work without getting caught, I went into her office to set the gifts on her desk.

Lauren office had giant windows surrounded around so she could see her workers actually working. I finally saw my Lauren but I saw her with the girl that I grew to hate this past couple days, weeks.

That Lucy cheek was on top of the hood of the car while Lauren was between her legs. That interaction alone had my veins boil to the core. I wanted to kill that Lucy girl. But I know I can't because I wouldn't know how to cover up my tracks so that thought is out the window.

Lauren was caressing her legs and holding her waist firmly. Lucy had Lauren cheeks in her hands while she said sweet things to Lauren that made her smile. Next thing I saw between the two is the kiss. My Lauren kissed her, they had a heated but loving kiss. I was outrage by the interaction, I stomped up to them.

No one notice that I was walking up to them, not even the "new couple". I pulled Lucy by her arm as strong as I could.

"What the fuck" Lauren cussed as I pulled Lucy by her hair. Lauren strong hands pulled from her, my god her strong hands turned me on. I couldn't help the thoughts of the many nights she would make love to me. I knew I can't lose that.

"Camila you need to leave." Lauren says sternly as she goes to hold Lucy in her arms.

"No Lauren, Im here to take back what's mine" I say with determination, Lucy just gives me that look that she doubts Lauren will ever go back to me. Bitch, she will.

"I'm not yours and I won't ever be yours again Camila" Lauren says, what she said hurt me and I wanted to cry right there and then but I left before that happen.

Lauren you can hurt me as much as I've hurt you but that will not stop me from getting you back.

......
Finally a update for this books, hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter , the next chapter will be up soon too.