|3|

Camila next day was a complete wreck. She can't believe she finally got caught, and she saw the heart wrenching look on Lauren face breaking her.

She couldn't comprehend to what her actions have done to the girl she still deeply loves.

She packed her belongings from Shawn, knowing it was a mistake to stay with him that eventually it will lead them being intimate with each other.

She called Dinah and told her what happen. Dinah knew and she very disappointed of the brunette. Yet Dinah was there for the girl to cry it out.

She cried herself to sleep and planned when she wakes up, she will explain to Lauren.

..........

Camila stood in front of her lover's front door. She open the door and was about to head up the stairs to talk to the green-eyed beauty, until she notices a brunette on the couch drinking some coffee.

"Hi," the younger lady greeted her, Camila raised her eyebrow and felt a tinge of jealousy.

"Umm hi, why are you in my home?," Camila asked in a rude manner.

"Oh Lauren let me stay here for the night, by the way my name Lucy," Lucy introduced herself.

"My name is Camila, I'm Lauren girlfriend" the brunette stated. Lucy gave her a questioning look.

"She mention last night, she not with you," Lucy replied to the girl. Camila heart broke with another piece upon hearing the information.

"Should I leave?," Lucy asked awkwardly.

"No, you could stay Lucy" Lauren says coming out of nowhere. Camila turned back to see Lauren in her cute sleeping attire. The green-eyed girl gave her a glare.

"Umm I think I should leave, I'll leave my number and we'll hang out soon laur," Lucy said, putting her mug down and grabbing her belongings and waved a quick bye to Lauren before disappearing out the front door.

"What are you doing here?," Lauren questioned with a harsh tone, passing the girl.

"I'm here to explain myself." Camila said. Lauren looked at her with a cold expression.

"You don't need to explain yourself to m-" Lauren was cut off by her girlfriend.

"But I d-" Camila started but her sentence were cut off short by a booming voice.

"NO, YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF. YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME FOR SO LONG. THAT TELLS ME IM JUST NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU CAMILA!" Lauren spoke angrily. Camila started bursting into tears.

"You don't understand, let talk this out ple-ase," her voice trembles by the tears that were flowing and the sacredness of her girlfriend voice.

"I do understand. I give you my all, everything I can give you but it just not enough. I bore you Camila, you want excitement and that not what I'm giving you. You're out there enjoying yourself while I'm here working my ass off for you to really love me," Lauren says now in calm tone. She doesn't like to be verbally yelling at a dearly beloved one. Camila got closer to Lauren and try to hold her hand. Lauren just got up and spaced herself from her.

"Pl-e-a-se Lauren, I do love you," Camila says with sadness, and stutters out her words because how deeply she been impacted by her girlfriend words.

"No you don't. I'm not enough. You need someone better" Lauren says and lightly push Camila to the entrance of the door but all Camila does is hug her and cry on her chest. She held tight onto her.

Lauren didn't show so many emotions. She can't win this one.

She try to remove the right hold Camila have on her. She wouldn't budge.

"Fucking let me go." Lauren demanded. Camila ignored and shakes her head no.

Lauren used all her strength to remove Camila off her and she succeeded.

"Lauren, I love you," Camila cries out.

Lauren back was now faced to Camila, she turned her head slightly.

"No you don't. Stop telling me lies" Lauren spoke before lightly shutting the door completely on Camila.

Camila outside the door, pressed her back on it and slid down and cried into her hands.

She needs her.

............

One more short update!

Don't keep asking for updates, it will get annoying and I probably won't update. Can you please say something nice and encouraging then maybe I would update more.

Thank you once again for taking a few minutes out of you're day to read this💗